• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

foxuzamaki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
As the title says, I have been trying to lose weight and want to do it in more fun ways and I cant make it to the gym everyday, I decided to try out the just dance 2k17 demo the other day to see if it would be good exercise, and it was, especially when im currently pretty out of shape, my only grievance is the song choices.
Im a pretty open minded person when it comes to music, but if im not a huge fan of the genre idk how much I'd listen to it, I know the 2k18 one will include korean songs aswell if it already hasent so im trying to pin down which list of songs will be for me, or if they add on to it every year with little to no songs removed.

frankabus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I have 2017 and 2018 on PS4 and they're pretty fun. I'm in the same position of trying to lose weight in an enjoyable way, and this is as good as it gets, I feel. The entire songlist is basically current pop along with some older classics. I generally like pop, though, so it works out well for me. There's only a few Korean songs, and most of them are from Psy honestly. The game itself contains a few dozen songs, but the true bulk of songs (~300) are locked behind the Just Dance Unlimited online service, which requires a subscription to access. It's basically all the previous years' songs all collected together.

Don Fluffles

Oct 28, 2017
I highly recommend it. It's a great party game thanks to its support for 4+ players and the moves are easy to learn.