• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Would you do it?

• Yes

Votes: 279 79.9%
  • No

Votes: 70 20.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
You mean I'll finally be wearing a pair of pants/jeans that actually has USABLE pockets AND I get paid??

/signs the dotted line.

Plus i don't exclusively wear dresses, skirts or "super feminine" clothes anyway, don't use makeup except when I'm dressing up for an occasion so would I even need to do anything?

Oct 25, 2017
China
I did once when I was younger, I was hanging out with some female friends at thier house and as they were bored they decided to dress me up, I had long hair at the time. Spent ages inthe bedroom while they did my hair and makeup and dressing me in some sexy underwear. Then they sent me down to the living room where there old uncle was watching TV to flirt with him. His reaction was hilarious. Good times, would do again.

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017
To do this would require a level of comfort in myself that I am very far from having

scottbeowulf

Oct 27, 2017
United States
Never done it all day but I've done it for Halloween one year. Other than being pretty uncomfortable to wear heels as a man, I'm down. The money would just be a bonus.

lunarworks

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
I've been through the all-girls birthday party experience more than once when I was a kid, so I'm prepared.

I'm not shaving this beard, though, so it's not happening.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
There's little I wouldn't do for money. My general rule is "as long as it's legal, not too painful, and nonlethal."

Punchline

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
speaking as a trans person who has never hadthe opportunity to even transition in any way absolutely

Deleted member 48434

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 8, 2018
Sydney
Bruh I've crossdressed for free.
And I'd do it again, if not for the fact that it isn't currently halloween.
I reckon I could pass If I put some serious effort in. Except maybe my voice.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Yeah sure, why not? Now that I think about it, I don't think I've ever cross-dressed so it'd be an interesting experience. I've had friends straighten my hair and do my nails before though.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Official Staff Communication

This discussion was started off in a way that comes across as insensitive to a number of people and issues. It has been locked for that reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.