• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

RennerSage

Banned for having an alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
MediaHandler.ashx

His ideology was that of "Outer Heaven" he wanted to create a society where soldiers are always needed and always have a place away from government abuse. Many might describe him as a communist/anarchist (but i don't really think he cared about any form of economic liberation)

but some might call him a right winger in the sense that he is a militant, tyrant/authoritarian.

where on the spectrum would you put him?

Dartastic

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'd say he's a #10. He likes to pull the strings. He's an Iniesta or Silva type.

Araujo

Banned
Dec 5, 2017
Oh christ this thread is gonna go from 0 to shit in no time flat.

His whole point is being independent. There is no bigger "Grey Area" than Big Boss.

M.Bluth

Oct 25, 2017
Considering he started a private army, I guess he's libertarian... But seriously, does it matter? He's a warmonger and a war criminal

MrNewVegas

Oct 27, 2017
He isn't an offensive player. He'd most likely play defense. He'd have one hell of a slap shot too.

mas8705

Oct 27, 2017
Honestly, he does come off as a third party. If you wanted to pick someone who is a "Right-Winger" you don't have to look further than Mr. NANOMACHINES, SON! himself: Senator Armstrong.

MCD250

Oct 27, 2017
I'd say he falls pretty well in line with the modern right wing American fascist movement.

ThankDougie

Banned
Nov 12, 2017
Buffalo
"a society where soldiers are always needed and always have a place away from government abuse"

if that doesn't sound like a conservative ideology, i don't know what does: deregulate, deregulate, infiltrate. and before I get banned for making a blanket statement like that, let me just point out that even the Wiki article on conservatism in the United States links conservative politics to deregulation and increased military spending.

anyway, here I am, awaiting the lols

EkStatiC

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Greece
"a society where soldiers are always needed and always have a place away from government abuse"

if that doesn't sound like a conservative ideology, i don't know what does: deregulate, deregulate, infiltrate. and before I get banned for making a blanket statement like that, let me just point out that even the Wiki article on conservatism in the United States links conservative politics to deregulation and increased military spending.

anyway, here I am, awaiting the lols
Pretty much this!

Conservative and almost to the far right with the obligatory twisted world view.

MrDoctor

Oct 26, 2017
USA
big boss is an anarchist against government leadership, so he'll swing left or right to fit the situation

Oct 25, 2017
canada
Maybe conservative in a neo-confuscian sense?

Actually neo confusicianism might be the best 'label' to give him

A modern Tokugawa state with the soldier/scholar class at the helm

Deleted member 9971

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Probably none, he owns a private military and does whatever he feels like it, or well is following the ideals of The Boss very wrongly.

But so did the Patriots emself.

Oct 25, 2017
USA, Sol 3, Universe 1
Wrong thread, so many tabs open. Swapped posts with thread on The Bucket. Anyways, after peace walker, I thought the consensus was that he was authoritarian left. Makes sense when you consider the paths of his "children", like in MGS2.

Bigg

Oct 25, 2017
He is unquestionably a libertarian

Outer Heaven is like a Libertarian paradise

Omar

Oct 31, 2017
Big boss is as left winger as Obama drone strikes

Does that answer any question?

PaypayTR

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
He is Che Guevara. In here he's seen as hero . If you are in us you will call him bad guy probably

Deleted member 1273

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
MediaHandler.ashx

His ideology was that of "Outer Heaven" he wanted to create a society where soldiers are always needed and always have a place away from government abuse. Many might describe him as a communist/anarchist (but i don't really think he cared about any form of economic liberation)

but some might call him a right winger in the sense that he is a militant, tyrant/authoritarian.

where on the spectrum would you put him?
He is a warmongler with patriotic views, he is the ultimate good guy turned into an evil merc with an agenda.

He is either, he is an idialist with ultimately good intentions but not the best ways to achieve it, he is against nuclear weaponry and against kid soldiers.

He is not in a civilian spectrum of political views.