• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
Asking the real questions. I know you guys are like crack addicts.

Important to note:
No, you may not go see Endgame.

Update:
I am upping the game. You may not watch the movies that released within the year even after the year has passed. You miss out on those releases forever.

Last edited:

Nothing Loud

Literally Cinderella
Oct 25, 2017
Of course. I'll do it for free. I don't usually watch superhero movies. They're too cookie cutter and unremarkable. I have better movies to watch.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
Yeah. The last MCU movie I saw was Avengers: Age of Ultron and it sucked.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Absolutely. MCU movies have become so interchangeable at this point I could very easily live without them.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
Having never seen any of them, yes.

I could give up watching all movies in a year for like a $30 Italian meal.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
You people seriously need to up your stakes =P

It is literally 300 times what I win in a year.

I would not see my firstborn for a year for this money =P

Dashful

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Totally. This is a lot more reasonable than 100k for the no gaming/no gaming discussion thread.

Also, the comics are more fun to read. I mostly watch MCU movies to compare them to their inspirational material anyway. I can live without.

Vonocourt

Oct 25, 2017
I pretty much did that after Civil War unintentionally till I caught GotG Vol.2 on netflix, so yeah.

Bear and bird

Oct 27, 2017
Huge MCU fan here.

Of course I would give them up for a year. There is so much other content I could watch and play in the meantime. That's not a hard task at all. Even 10 years would be tempting...

mhayes86

Oct 27, 2017
Maryland
Well, that's a lot easier than giving up video games for a year. I didn't see any of the MCU movies last year until I think November.

ChrisR

Oct 26, 2017
Seeing as I'm already paid $0.00 to not watch them, hell fucking yes I'd take $100k.