• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Well?

• Yes

Votes: 44 15.5%
  • No

Votes: 142 50.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 16 5.6%
  • NBA?

Votes: 82 28.9%

• Total voters

Derrick01

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
As long as they keep stomping lebron into the ground every year they can have whoever they want and I won't care.

CreepingFear

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Oddly enough, I'm fine with the cocky unlikable Warriors. At least it isn't the Lakers, Celtics, Heat, or Knicks. Maybe, I just don't care anymore. I'm numb.

OP
OP
Squarehard

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
Unless you consider Dwight Howard a "big free agent", they cant land any.
They are still cap strapped. If they want to sign Dwight's washed up ass to play 20 minutes a game and sit on the bench during crunch time, more power to them.
It's not happening, they're over the cap and would have to trade for it, and Klay and Dray (probably) aren't going anywhere.

They have a mid level exception ($5m) but they're not landing any 'star' with that.
I'm not sure who the Warriors could be adding but the NBA is in a great spot for anyone actually watching. You've got the Celtics who we haven't even seen their potential yet, the Rockets who are going to be better than ever, OKC is going to be completely fired up not losing PG, Lebron and the Lakers potentially, and then not to mention all the other teams on the outside that can be surprising and do things beyond just their last season. The Raptors come to mind of a team that has a lot to prove after last season's playoffs.

There is a lot to look forward to in free agency and next season if you watch the NBA. The Warriors are still stacked but there competition to be had.
The premise of this thread is extremely flawed for reasons already mentioned.
Warriors can't sign another star, without sacrificing someone.
They don't have the cap space to land a big free agent.
729.gif

BladeX

Oct 30, 2017
What a pathetic way to assemble an all star starting line up... yep you got my answer.

The NBA needs to address these situations and prevent these things from happening.