• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 25, 2018
Yeah... really. Fast and Furious, definitely the biggest announcement there, the one EVERYONE really wanted /s.

Xbox Series X should have been the last announcement.

Bomblord

Self-requested ban
Banned
Jan 11, 2018
I honestly don't understand why Geoff hyped that so many times with the "extra special guests" thing. I mean they seemed happy they got a game and I'm happy for em' but that felt like a standard licensed game announcement mid-tier at best low-tier at worst.

No More Heroes and The Xbox were the best stff and Xbox only got by on it's weight as being the first showing of a next gen console.

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Just the nature of an award ceremony that the most viewers are there toward the start. The big players want their announcements as early as possible.

Deleted member 19742

User requested account closure
Oct 27, 2017
I love it when people need that self-destructive HYPE for their self-satisfaction.

Xbox Series X exists. Go talk about it.

Really, though: why didn't they save that for near the end?

Just the nature of an award ceremony that the most viewers are there toward the start. The big players want their announcements as early as possible.

Okay. I get it...but still, that was a lame closer, and I didn't even have any expectations for this year.

JayC3

bork bork
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Per the General Guidelines, please don't create response threads for an existing event. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.