• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeBatsy

Oct 27, 2017
i actually wish we got finn vs hhh or nakamura vs hhh just for YOU'RE THE DEMON KING/KING OF STRONG STYLE BUT I'M THE KING OF KING'S-UHHHH promos

OP
OP
Serene

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Got to say, I have never noticed this "uhh" thing you guys do in your Triple H promos

ArmsofSleep

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Washington DC
Strowman did make, what I still believe, is a botch in the Lesnar match. He powerslams Lesnar, but doesn't pin him due to his arm. Then powerslams him again and pins him immediately which led to Lesnar kicking out. Pretty sure he screwed up there and he was supposed to powerslam him twice, sell the arm as he couldn't get an immediate pin, and then make the cover so Lesnar kicks out. It makes both men look strong, and leaves a question mark as to whether Strowman would've got the pin had he gotten the cover immediately.

The way that whole sequence happened seemed to make no sense with Lesnar's use of the kimura to slow Strowman's onslaught down. The kimura basically becomes a pointless part of the match, except it's a big part of what the match was obviously built around.

That match was a mess. I tend to take Braun's side considering it looks like Brock straight up forgot spots.

Adree

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Time for a fucking bummer: (via Post Wrestling)

**Jim Ross provided an update regarding the case involving the 17-years old driver that struck and killed Jan Ross this past March. The judge overseeing the case has dismissed the charges of vehicular manslaughter and stated that the community service performed and counseling that he has undergone is all that the law can pursue. Ross added that the driver did not even lose his driver's license throughout this entire process and added that the state did object to the judges' ruling but his decision stood. The driver cannot be identified as he is considered a juvenile. KOCO News out of Oklahoma led with this story on Thursday and stated in their news report that Ross was too upset about the decision to go on camera and discuss it further, but he did send the following statement to KOCO:

The system has failed us. Heartbreaking matters such as this make me wonder what our youth are being taught. It's time we need to pay attention. Sad. Embarrassing. Makes it hard to continue loving my beloved Oklahoma.

THE GUY

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

That match was a mess. I tend to take Braun's side considering it looks like Brock straight up forgot spots.

I thought it was kind of Braun's fault because there are moments you can tell Lesnar is telling him to do things, and Braun is kind of aimless and doesn't know what to do. Very rare in a Lesnar match you see him communicate so openly like that.

THE GUY

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's not his promos at all now. HHH is a damn good promo these days thanks to many years of experience. But back in the day, he was pretty mediocre and he'd go on these long monologues, and when he became intense, it'd seem like he was somewhat constipated. That's where The Rock mocking his style comes from, and it's what the "UHH" is usually about. I just do it sometimes because it cracks me up.

THE GUY

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
WWE in 2018:

Taker:
"I can still go Vince. I can still, one more time let's RIP! I can still go!"
Shane: "Daddy, I can still go. I'll jump off the top of the stadium this time. I'll do it!"
Kurt: "I can still go. You gotta believe me, I can still go. Vince, please, I can still go!"
Kane: "The Demon Kane can still go. The Demon Kaaaaaaaaaaane!"
HHH: "You see VINCE-UHH, you know the The Game-uhh can still GO-UHHH!!"
Batista: "You know what I want Vince, I can still go. I can still go, but you know what I want."
Vince on the phone: "They're all saying they can, but I just need to know about you? ROCKY, CAN YOU STILL GO GODDAMNIT?!"

data west

Oct 25, 2017
WWE in 2018:

Taker:
"I can still go Vince. I can still, one more time let's RIP! I can still go!"
Shane: "Daddy, I can still go. I'll jump off the top of the stadium this time. I'll do it!"
Kurt: "I can still go. You gotta believe me, I can still go. Vince, please, I can still go!"
Kane: "The Demon Kane can still go. The Demon Kaaaaaaaaaaane!"
HHH: "You see VINCE-UHH, you know the The Game-uhh can still GO-UHHH!!"
Batista: "You know what I want Vince, I can still go. I can still go, but you know what I want."
Vince on the phone: "They're all saying they can, but I just need to know about you? ROCKY, CAN YOU STILL GO GODDAMNIT?!"
Bryan you DEFINITELY can't still go

Smylie

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oregon
My 13-year-old son's been doing Brazilian jiu jitsu for about six months now, and is competing in his first tournament tomorrow.

Time to teach him how to shoot!

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
nice booking
Qp4iy.gif

but what if

he misses the second powerslam boom pedigree slow crawl over 1 2 3
hhhkkk27.gif

coming so close to beating a hall of famer like me will surely do him a world of good
undefined
TiNlRfO.png

foggy

Oct 25, 2017
Risa Sera deathmatch is pretty damn gnarly. It probably doesn't make deathmatch die hards blink though.

Ok now they're playing baseball lol

Status
Not open for further replies.