• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Rumenapp

Forza Photographer
Nov 9, 2017

Woodland Dash Tournament Update

HIGHLIGHTS New tournament: Woodland Dash New routes for Pinehills Raceway New free reward car: Hammerhead RS 60fps/4K support on Xbox Series X Improvements and bug fixes We're beyond thrilled to announce the availability of a new tournament! For the past month or so, you've been storming the...

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
Damn 60fps will be great. This was one of my favorite racing games a year ago or so but the loading times were so bad on Xbox One, I really should reinstall it for Series

Eagledare

Oct 30, 2017
Nice! This is the first racing game on XSX that I've been able to get into. Helps that it's on gamepass. Was it not 60fps before? When playing before I could've sworn it was 60fps, but maybe it was 1080p 60fps.

Goldenroad

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Cool. I've just been starting to get into this game. 60FPS would be a big improvement.

Stop It

Bad Cat
Oct 25, 2017
God yes.

My 980ti could do 4K60 just about on this so the Series X should do it eyes closed. Will be launching into that ASAP.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Oh fuck yeah. That's a great boost. Good timing with it hitting Game Pass last month. Should give it a nice player boost.

Khrol

Oct 28, 2017
Really great week for Series X owners. I might be ready to jump in (when I can find one).

Lube Man

Alt-Account
Banned
Jan 18, 2021
Very curious. I thought PS5 never got these updates as it would consider a "patch" release. However, this is a patch release, right?

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever™
Sep 24, 2019
May as well download it. If I loved Horizon 4, what about this game might stand out to me?

Gedi

Oct 29, 2017
Just platinumed this on PS5 last week and uninstalled. Would be tempted to re-download for a bit if this improvement hits PS5.

Loud Wrong

Feb 24, 2020
I tried this a week ago and absolutely hated the performance and deleted it immediately. I'll give it another try.

jokkir

Oct 25, 2017
Oh nice. Had fun with it just ramming into people but the 30fps was a bit jarring coming from so many 60fps games. Will redownload when this gets patched

Bradbatross

Mar 17, 2018
Damn, I just finished the game last week on my OG Xbox One lol. Great game and it really scratched that arcade racing itch. Not many quality track-based arcade racers out there anymore.

Loud Wrong

Feb 24, 2020
This is the 2nd game I can remember recently that has opted for 4K 30fps on the S. Microsoft needs to talk to devs about this, because they're actively turning people off of the S console. The purpose of the S was to achieve higher frame rates at a lower resolution.

coughlanio

Oct 28, 2017
London, UK
This is the 2nd game I can remember recently that has opted for 4K 30fps on the S. Microsoft needs to talk to devs about this, because they're actively turning people off of the S console. The purpose of the S was to achieve higher frame rates at a lower resolution.

Spencer has said he doesn't want to prescribe resolution/frame-rate options for developers. I see plenty of people complaining about resolution of Series S games though.

Wesker

Aug 3, 2020
Just tested it. Feels damn good!

The last couple of days have been great and I couldn't be happy to have ordered a Series X two weeks ago.

JohnnyToonami

Dec 16, 2018
Earth
Great game but the load times are what kills it for me. I can do a few races before I stop. I don't usually complain about load times but they're rough for a game like this.