• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Rylen

Feb 5, 2019
Thank you! If I ever get a third it'll probably be a leather strap.

Tag Monaco maybe, gotta go try it on first of course

Got the Monaco, and got myself a box for my collection

rAwgdbQ.jpeg
9xyqryW.jpeg

Rylen

Feb 5, 2019
Nice! How do you divide the wrist time up between the three watches?

Now that F1 season has started I'll be wearing the Monaco for Quali and Race Days for sure hahaha. (My favorite driver wears this watch)

Besides that I just randomly switch, It's pretty much impossible to keep them all wound up wearing them, but whatever they're pretty quick and easy to wind and set time

Last edited:

signal

Oct 28, 2017
www.hodinkee.com

In-Depth: Swiss High Court Rules On Lawsuit Between Rolex And Customizer Artisans de Geneve

In a precedent-setting case, the Swiss Supreme Court says that Artisans de Geneve's personalization business can continue – but it's complicated. The lawsuit also raises a bigger question: Who can customize?

I hadn't heart of AdG before but their customized pieces are actually quite nice imo.

Login • Instagram

Welcome back to Instagram. Sign in to check out what your friends, family & interests have been capturing & sharing around the world.

SaitoH

Oct 27, 2017
There's no shortage of cheap Chinese watches, but a Titanium GMT, 200m of water resistance, with a Seiko movement and a Sapphire crystal for $118.15 is a damn good deal.

Too good to pass up, so I ordered one.

Boderry Admiral

SAVE15 puts it down to $118.15

construct

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Jun 5, 2020
東京
I've been wanting a Moonwatch for awhile and with the recent white dial release it kind of got me back into looking again. I tried both traditional black and white dials on a few weekends ago and the black is much more my style but the white sure does feel special. I'd kill for a snoopy 2003 or 2015 if they were similar priced

I was also thinking of a Grand Seiko like the SBGW231 but I would want to dress it down a lot and not sure it really can

Then there's the Airking and I feel like i'm crazy for liking this antique 1967 but I really like the idea of owning an imperfect watch that is kind of beat up
O0JEMFI.jpeg

The whole thing is very overwhelming. Short term I think i'm going to pick up a Seiko 5Sports Field

Hoping to get some feedback. I got that Snoopy Seiko I was talking about a few posts up. I saw that it had a small dial when I bought it, but I have pretty small wrists so I didn't think much of it. There's been multiple times I've hesitated to buy watches I really liked because it felt like they sat too big on my wrist.

But I feel like this is borderline too small. But I feel like maybe it's a Goldilocks thing where I'm never going to find the perfect size. Realistically I'd only want it to be like 1 or 2 mm bigger I think.

Anyway, this is the first mechanical watch I've worn in awhile. Just wanted to get some other opinions. Too small or ok?

View: https://imgur.com/a/vWYaJUr

Whoa, for some reason I thought only Omega could do Snoopy collabs, so I never thought to look anywhere else. Not only does Seiko do them, they have a 5Sports version?! I'm going to try and track down the SBSA235 (helicopter ears) now

Last edited:

construct

Jun 5, 2020
東京
what do you all think of the new tudor 58 black gmt coke? i really like GMT and the rolex explorer II is a bit out of my comfort zone pricewise, not to mention difficult to get, so this black bay checks a lot of boxes

Edmond Dantès

It belongs in a museum!
Aug 24, 2022
UK
what do you all think of the new tudor 58 black gmt coke? i really like GMT and the rolex explorer II is a bit out of my comfort zone pricewise, not to mention difficult to get, so this black bay checks a lot of boxes
It's a great watch on its own right and as an alternative to the Rolex it's a steal, so if you have the budget for it, I'd go for it.

f0rk

Oct 25, 2017
I have a black bay GMT already which I love and not the type to have 2 watches so similar, but I'm interested in seeing how much smaller it is. I know the original has a reputation for being big/thick but it's never bothered me

Bakrider

Oct 31, 2017
Hello watch era, just a quick question.

Does anyone still sell leather cuff watches? Not like a crazy steampunk style watch, just a normal, low profile one.

I had an old Fossil cuff watch I liked and have seen some vintage 70s style ones but usually they're used and in rough shap.

Edmond Dantès

It belongs in a museum!
Aug 24, 2022
UK

Does anyone still sell leather cuff watches? Not like a crazy steampunk style watch, just a normal, low profile one.

I had an old Fossil cuff watch I liked and have seen some vintage 70s style ones but usually they're used and in rough shap.
Fossil still do cuff watches.

See the CH2564 below.

Coachman Chronograph Black Leather Watch - CH2564 - Fossil

Discover Coachman Chronograph Black Leather Watch - CH2564 at Fossil. Find watches, handbags, wallets and more at fossil.com today!

dallow_bg

Oct 28, 2017
texas

If you have a watch you like, you can just get a Bund style strap like these. Many out there.

www.strapcode.com

Bund

20mm Gunny X MT Brown Handmade Quick Release Rivet Leather Monster Bund Strap. MiLTAT 3-piece Hezzo Bund military inspired double-layer straps are as tough as one-layered strap. Double tone Bund strap belongs to MiLTAT "Leather of Art" series, while leathers using for this collection are mainly...

Bakrider

Oct 31, 2017
Wow that's for the fast replies!

I like that Fossil and will definitely look at alternative bands.

Guess I was making this harder then it needed to be.

Thank you all!

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018

A lot of steampunk here but you may find something. Note they are mechanical watches.

Shop Custom Leather Wristwatches | Cuckoo Nest Art Studio

Discover unique, vintage-inspired leather wristwatches custom made for your wrist size. Shop stylish designs that are built to last at Cuckoo Nest Art Studio.

This is the one Daniel Craig wears in Logan Lucky.

redmonkeydesigns.com

LOGAN LUCKY

This unique watch is featured on Daniel Craig's wrist in the movie Logan Lucky. Purchase this distressed brown leather wrist cuff watch at Red Monkey today.

construct

Jun 5, 2020
東京
I went to two Tudor stores today and neither of them has seen a BB58 GMT come through yet. Hopefully within the next month they start to get inventory. I'm going to start calling them every weekend from this point.

After that I went to a shop and tried on some Seiko 5Sport Field watches. I decided the size looks good enough so bought a SBSA235 online second hand. I should get it within the next few days.

a9tIyqCl.png