• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Horns

Dec 7, 2018
I find it humorous Trump tried to organize an international conspiracy to frame Biden and his son, but it has now consumed him and his own children.

Landy828

Oct 26, 2017
Clemson, SC
Might have been missed, but they were arrested at Dulles about to head out of country.

Edit** Making it obvious this is FAKE from the Trump Tweet generator.

k1kyby6v_o9779s_d3es0y.png

Heheh (not real...but accurate...it's a .png guys)

No...but accurate. If it's a .jpg or .png it's typically from the Trump Tweet generator ;)

Last edited:

tzmshizm

Oct 25, 2017
I keep thinking back to how Trump continues to say that what has happened to Manifort isn't fair....

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
OK so say you're a committed Trump voter, but a sort of Penn State sex abuse defender type, where the team and the legend of JoePat is more important to you than like, y'know, abused children and students. Or a Lance Armstrong defender right before he finally admitted it. But years after it was incredibly obvious and embarrassing.

Is there a tipping point for that voter where the writing is on the wall and they stop defending him on Twitter etc - or even at the bar - where eventually they just stop talking about it for a bit - first shifting to "well everyone does it, they're all crooks/cheats/pederasts" - or - is the investment so deep that even knowing Trump and his chumps are guilty, they just switch to full Adherent?

I strongly suspect that after he gets chased out of town - either by impeachment, voting or term limits, and all the crimes can now be prosecuted post-presidency, they'll mostly claim they never liked him. They'll shift to "He was terrible but Hillary was worse for some reason" or just move onto "all politicians are rats what do you expect, I'm so wise and cynical, I'm done with politics and I was never a sucker or a racist depending on current context"

dabig2

Oct 29, 2017
lmao manafort's lawyers are "helping out" with the ukranian's legal defense today. it's all one scandal.

Reposting myself from a couple weeks ago:
The Trump-Ukraine scandal goes back to Manafort, so it's whatever. A bunch of Mueller-related material is going to be dragged up in relation to it once we actually start digging and getting people to talk. This has already gone far beyond the call itself and it's been like a couple days.

The Biden stuff was an "accidental" by-product of an already criminal enterprise.

A whole host of GOP'ers, elected or otherwise, helped to make all of this happen. And that should all be aired out publicly and condemned with a unified voice.

Sure, what happened with Biden is easy to understand and more dispensable to the public. But so is the massive effort leading up to it. Just absolute corruption and force feeding lies upon a foreign country to go after Trump's many political opponents (basically if you're halfway decent and not on Russia's payroll then you're his political opponent) on multiple continents.

I suggest everyone give a nice little read now that things are starting to coalesce beyond that Trump extortion phone call...

We're all still in the dark about so much Mueller related shit that every time someone says "Mueller stuff is ovah and the public doesn't care!" an angel loses its wings.

Oct 26, 2017
Reposting myself from a couple weeks ago:

I suggest everyone give a nice little read now that things are starting to coalesce beyond that Trump extortion phone call...

We're all still in the dark about so much Mueller related shit that every time someone says "Mueller stuff is ovah and the public doesn't care!" an angel loses its wings.
I think when the Mueller stuff goes public. People are going to be disgusted at good and Mueller for not leaking it

FreezePeach

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Those sealed indictments were just filed this week too, so they probably got a heads up on it from somewhere. Twitter folk were posting a mystery filing in the Turkey case earlier.

SpaceCrystal

Banned
Apr 1, 2019
I wouldn't be surprised if someone hacks Trump's twitter account from his unsecured phone, & make people believe that he said very outrageous shit to help us (in which Trump himself is doing a great job of doing that himself).

Especially with stuff being related to Ukraine, Trump's taxes, as well as other shit that Trump's trying to hide.

Last edited:

Euphoria

Oct 25, 2017
Earth
Remember that in 2016 Ghouliani knew beforehand about the announcement of them reopening the investigation into Hillary's emails.

Ghouliani obviously has connections and I wouldn't be shocked if he relayed the info to these dudes who tried to flee.

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
OK so say you're a committed Trump voter, but a sort of Penn State sex abuse defender type, where the team and the legend of JoePat is more important to you than like, y'know, abused children and students. Or a Lance Armstrong defender right before he finally admitted it. But years after it was incredibly obvious and embarrassing.

Is there a tipping point for that voter where the writing is on the wall and they stop defending him on Twitter etc - or even at the bar - where eventually they just stop talking about it for a bit - first shifting to "well everyone does it, they're all crooks/cheats/pederasts" - or - is the investment so deep that even knowing Trump and his chumps are guilty, they just switch to full Adherent?

I strongly suspect that after he gets chased out of town - either by impeachment, voting or term limits, and all the crimes can now be prosecuted post-presidency, they'll mostly claim they never liked him. They'll shift to "He was terrible but Hillary was worse for some reason" or just move onto "all politicians are rats what do you expect, I'm so wise and cynical, I'm done with politics and I was never a sucker or a racist depending on current context"

That is literally exactly right.

And this is still a little too in the conspiracy theorycrafting realm for me so far... but if there are multiple republican senators implicated in all of this we are going to have (if we don't already) a full blown constitutional crisis.

It means that as long as the presidents party holds enough seats in the house, and they refuse to convict him, he can essentially do whatever he wants.

Because republicans will vote NOT to convict him because they are either
1. Also implicated in these shady dealings
or
2. Understand that while they themselves are not implicated... their colleagues are which may cause then to be ousted from office and thus losing the senate majority. Party power over anything.

NookSports

Oct 27, 2017
Stupid fucking Watergate.

It would be so on brand for Trump to cheap out and buy his co-conspirators and bagmen one way tickets that raise all sorts of red flags with the FBI. 🤣

dabig2

Oct 29, 2017
Remember that in 2016 Ghouliani knew beforehand about the announcement of them reopening the investigation into Hillary's emails.

Ghouliani obviously has connections and I wouldn't be shocked if he relayed the info to these dudes who tried to flee.

Pepperidge Farm remembers:

A week ago, FBI Director James Comey sent a letter to Congress that effectively intervened in the presidential campaign. Two days earlier, Rudy Giuliani, one of Donald Trump's surrogates, told Fox Newsthat the Republican ticket had "a surprise or two that you're going to hear about in the next few days."
Giuliani added that he was "talking about some pretty big surprises" that "should turn [the presidential campaign] around." He added, "I think it will be enormously effective."
With the benefit of hindsight, we now know, of course, what the former mayor was referring to. But it raises a fairly obvious question: how'd the Trump campaign know what the FBI intended to do and when the bureau would do it?
As the Huffington Post noted this morning, Giuliani appeared on Fox and explained what happened.
Rudy Giuliani said Friday that he knew the FBI planned to review more emails tied to Hillary Clinton before a public announcement about the investigation last week, confirming that the agency leaked information to Donald Trump's presidential campaign. [...]
"I did nothing to get it out, I had no role in it," he said. "Did I hear about it? You're darn right I heard about it, and I can't even repeat the language that I heard from the former FBI agents."
It's worth emphasizing that Giuliani said he didn't speak to active FBI officials, only former bureau agents*.

We've known for years that there's a malignant pro-Trump force within SDNY and law enforcement that basically helped in fucking up the 2016 elections. Rudy has always been very well connected to that element.

Rudy Colludy has been at this game for a long while now.

Mr. X

Oct 25, 2017
They tipping off Guilliani to tip off people under surveillance to get everything expedited?

What is happening?