• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
Knowing a bit about the Wu's history helps a lot. I've seen talks about it elsewhere, and some people think the realest parts are false or embellished. My only negative is the actor who plays RZA. I feel like they got him because he's a big get, and not because he can actually play the person who bridges Staten Island together. Not just the actor, but the way they write him as well. They make him so quiet, when RZA is always talking and trying to convince you that he's god.

I like it a lot, and I feel like the last few episodes have really started to find their groove. I just hope we get a second season, because they're not going to be able to fit the amount of shit they need to in the last ep. Shit is about to go down w/ Ghost and RZA.

OP
OP
Zonar

Zonar

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Arizona, USA
Knowing a bit about the Wu's history helps a lot. I've seen talks about it elsewhere, and some people think the realest parts are false or embellished. My only negative is the actor who plays RZA. I feel like they got him because he's a big get, and not because he can actually play the person who bridges Staten Island together. Not just the actor, but the way they write him as well. They make him so quiet, when RZA is always talking and trying to convince you that he's god.

I like it a lot, and I feel like the last few episodes have really started to find their groove. I just hope we get a second season, because they're not going to be able to fit the amount of shit they need to in the last ep. Shit is about to go down w/ Ghost and RZA.
What parts happened to be fake? I know they move things around for storytelling purposes and I'm quite okay with that. But what parts are partially or completely made up whole cloth? I would be interested to know

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
What parts happened to be fake? I know they move things around for storytelling purposes and I'm quite okay with that. But what parts are partially or completely made up whole cloth? I would be interested to know
Oh I mean some of the things people think are fake are actually legit. Like Ghost vs Rae at the beginning.

Oct 26, 2017
I tried to find a thread on it when the show came out but couldn't find it. For a while I thought I was the only person on the planet watching it.

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think the show's just aight, but I'm watching every week cause I love the group. Haven't seen this week's episode yet, but I'm fucking ready.