• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SnatcherHunter

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017

Not sure if posted.
To be honest, I thought the footage was from 2K18 which looks like 2K16 which looks like.....

Anyways, "The Man" is at least on the Cover. Alongside some dude I saw in Hobbs and Shaw.

Send me to 2K15 if old.

JehutyRunner

Oct 26, 2017
Disclosure: this is my own tweet (mods, if I'm being an arse linking these, feel free to edit). But figure I'd give context.

Damien1928

Oct 27, 2017
I'm a fool who yearly buys these, but this year I think I'm done, they'll have to do something different to gain any form of interest from me

SUPARNOVAX

Circumventing a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
I bought 2k16 and 2k18 on sale. They are pretty much about the same game. I don't think I'm going to buy anymore until they use a new developer or something.

Xando

Oct 28, 2017
How are these games compared to smackdown vs raw?

I played a 2k game sometime ago and it was shit. Did they improve?

DixieDean82

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Genuinely amazed that these games still apparently sell well enough to release them every year.

This series has needed time off and a reboot with a new developer for over 10 years now.

Lee Morris

Oct 28, 2017
I thought this was scheduled to drop on Monday.

Great trailer for an archaic game that needs a year off. Shame about the racist piece of shit in there.

Pikagreg

Feb 5, 2018
My little brother has been buying these since I stopped watching WWE back in like 2008. I watched my brother play last year's game once and the load times were horrible.

Oct 28, 2017
I don't know how anyone can get hyped or interested for these games. They seem like the lowest effort productions out there. Shame because I enjoyed playing wrestling games in the PS1 and PS2 era so much.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
Could they make Becky look like anymore of a try hard.

But lol breaking glass ceiling jokes from WWE of all people

Though fitting I suppose that she's breaking it downwards not upwards

Also lol at glass ceiling jokes when the cover still requires a man on it.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
None of this shit matters. I only care about features and hopefully new modes.

Goddo Hando

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago
giphy.gif

TFW they put up the steam page for this

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
Wouldnt be surprised if Velveteen Dream is a dlc character. Or whoever else main evented WrestleMania isn't on the roster.

It's a series that desperately needs to be torn down and built from scratch. No consistent direction no vision for the game, no comprehension on what makes a wrestling game fun.

Feb 8, 2018
Wouldnt be surprised if Velveteen Dream is a dlc character. Or whoever else main evented WrestleMania isn't on the roster.

It's a series that desperately needs to be torn down and built from scratch. No consistent direction no vision for the game, no comprehension on what makes a wrestling game fun.

I'd be curious about a 2K boxing game. Don't care for wrassling or Ufc also the visuals don't look very good in this. Hope the fans are still happy with it.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017

? VD was in the game last year

Sheev

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

I think Dream was in the last game.

But yeah, don't buy this and don't support this shitty company.

Altairre

Oct 25, 2017
How does the hair still look that bad? They don't even have the visuals to make up somewhat for how ass the gameplay in this series is.

Deleted member 54073

User requested account closure
Banned
Feb 22, 2019
Remember when Wrestling and Wrestling games were good? No Mercy still remains the king of wrestling games and that came out 19 years ago ffs.

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
Can't wait until the first AEW AKI inspired game blows these shit ass games out of the water.
Remember when Wrestling and Wrestling games were good? No Mercy still remains the king of wrestling games and that came out 19 years ago ffs.
The guys at AEW have been in contact with the original devs and have been kicking around the idea of doing a game similar to No Mercy.

Gwynbleidd

Oct 27, 2017
I buy these every year and sure they are far from perfect but it's one of the funniest games to play with 3 other people while drinking and just beating the hell out of each other.

efr

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jun 19, 2019
That was a period of like 6 years. From the time WCW/NWO came out on n64 until the Shane buying WCW storyline in WWE. It's been trash ever since. A few blips of good here and there (Becky WM main event, NXT start) but American wrestling has been garbage for 2 decades now.