• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Valkrai

Oct 25, 2017
I wish that looked like a Switch version. Last WWE game on the Switch was abysmal.

This game will just be generally the same as 19. Probably got rid of the MyCareer story in order to do 2K Originals. It won't be that much different until they create a new engine or new gen systems come out.

OP
OP
SnatcherHunter

SnatcherHunter

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Lm33FnQ.png

BphW9wL.jpg

p2IzdeC.jpg

Did they show the mobile game by mistake?
Oh WOW. It looks even worst when you take pics of it..

Empyrean Cocytus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Upstate NY
Woof.

Also love that WWE continues to make decisions around their video games that JUST miss the cut, in this case the new sets for Raw and Smackdown. Using the new Raw theme song is just icing on the cake.

Valkrai

Oct 25, 2017
I really love the visuals of the Originals stages, reminds me of that Netherrealm WWE game. Until you realize it'll still be the same lackluster gameplay as before.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
lighting and shadows are shit as per

bet the crowd sound dead again too

Pop-O-Matic

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
At this point they could probably just grab a roster mod for No Mercy off the net and print that onto a disc and everyone would be talking about how much the graphics have improved since the last game.

Zips

Oct 25, 2017
One thing I noticed in this trailer is the fact that while actually wrestling, there didn't seem to be any facial expressions? I saw them for the intros and such, but everyone just looked like they were blankly staring when executing moves.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
Man, I really, really, really defend the previous games for the content and, in my opinion, fantastic gameplay and the whole package that we get each year, even with all the baby steps and massive bugs, I still have a shit ton of fun with the right settings and incredible matches, but what the flying fuck happened to the graphics this year? That is horrible!

Deleted member 23212

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Why does the series look so fucked up? I know they dropped Yuke's but that should give them a chance to attempt to improve things. Especially with the new gen coming soon. I guess this was just meant to be a quick cash grab while preparing for that.

Valkrai

Oct 25, 2017
Why does the series look so fucked up? I know they dropped Yuke's but that should give them a chance to attempt to improve things. Especially with the new gen coming soon. I guess this was just meant to be a quick cash grab while preparing for that.

It's still the same engine. Visual Concepts has to license it from Yukes since they don't have one for wrestling games. Hopefully that changes when the next generation of consoles come out but I wouldn't expect too much at the moment.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
I still remember 07! That game looked Next Gen!! Then they started to downgrade little by little.

It is still my absolute favorite when it comes to the graphic style, 2008 was also ok, just a small downgrade and after that they went more and more to a comic style without details.
Every time I talk about 07 I have to link this video, it speaks volumes.

Just look at the 07 entrance (her model is f'n ace) and then the entrance right after that when she was back in the game 6 years later...
Just wow.

OP
OP
SnatcherHunter

SnatcherHunter

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
It is still my absolute favorite when it comes to the graphic style, 2008 was also ok, just a small downgrade and after that they went more and more to a comic style without details.
Every time I talk about 07 I have to link this video, it speaks volumes.

Just look at the 07 entrance (her model is f'n ace) and then the entrance right after that when she was back in the game 6 years later...
Just wow.

Wow. She looks incredible in 07. They actually gave a F.