• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Ar7y4l7.jpg

Oh my god I'm dying.

Mandy I'm so sorry.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
there's actually folks defending it on twitter and telling people to stop complaining lol

Sheep

Tagyhag

Oct 27, 2017
It's so shameful, the fact that last gen games look better is mindblowing.

But, I'm not going to fully blame the devs because I know they have to work with stubborn ass WWE and 2K after being handed off an unfinished mess. This is also on the greedy ass publishers.

Add a little moustache under the nose on Cena and he'd kinda look like a certain someone.

Lmao.

Branson

Oct 27, 2017
You know, generally I can ignore the gameplay detractors of this series and stuff as it's a bit of an acquired taste I guess, and the creation stuff is pretty unmatched (aside from Fire Pro). But holy hell this looks unfinished to the point that I'm really curious about the development time they had for this one. Literally looks like they just got a build running a couple of months ago or something and had to cut a lot of corners for it to release. They aren't usually THIS bad it seems like.

Ryce

Oct 25, 2017
This is probably an impossible request, but does anyone happen to have an extra PS4 DLC code?

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
The first HIAC match in the NL stream, what a clusterfuck 😂😂😂😂