• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

saint

Oct 27, 2017
wwe been trash for at least a decade now, same shit every year, worse than fifa or nhl

Hayeya

Oct 29, 2017
Canada
Someone please give the license to the tekken team, tekken has a better wrestling mechanics than all games combined.

DarkManX

Dec 20, 2017
WWE games died since THQ gone. i thought with 2K would take a step above but i was wrong, is trash after trash.

Oct 27, 2017
I guess if anything, you 2K20 owners can beat up virtual Hogan :P
7kegiRC.gif

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
You think you've seen it all, that the game can't possibly top itself. But it just keeps on giving.
I've never seen a game this absolutely and hilariously broken before. It's ludicrous beyond plausibility.

I hope this game is never patched, this work of art needs to live on. We need to continue studying and unearthing what this game is capable of.
#DontFixWWE2K20
Given their track record the odds of this happening are pretty high.
Well if Vince fires her I hope she goes to aew lol
Renee has options beyond wrestling (IIRC, both EPSN and Fox Sports wanted to hire her a few years ago) and they know it and it's probably why she's still around and not being subjected to the company's usual pettiness.
WWE games died since THQ gone. i thought with 2K would take a step above but i was wrong, is trash after trash.
TBH, the series has been pretty shitty since the move to the last generation, there's like two or three good ones with SvR 2011, WWE '12 and I guess '13 but I lost interest at that point, I gave up on SvR2011 because of their wonderfully wiping Universe mode with a DLC update and maybe my created wrestlers, can't remember if it went that far still annoying but I bought WWE '13 at some point and apparently they didn't learn because the same thing happened again. Certain people in charge at THQ did make some shitty choices though and it seemed like Yuke's was still running on a similar budget that they had back when the series was only on the PS2.