• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Just dropped this in the other thread but I reckon it can be shared again.

Ar7y4l7.jpg

captainzombie

Nov 29, 2017
Yukes left/got fired mid-cycle (they're working on a new non-WWE wrestling game now)

This is all on Visual Concepts (who had to spin up a new team and rebuild a bunch of shit apparently)

They probably should have skipped a year, but you know, money.

Create-A-Title got removed because the re-code was crashing the game apparently, and they're patching it back in later... supposedly

Where did you hear about the Create A Title not being in there at launch? If true that'll be a huge bummer as I download a shit ton of titles.

Oct 25, 2017
this cannot be real. i think Heather's model in Silent Hill 3 looks about as good as these, let alone Gears of War 1 and stuff. What the fuck happened

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
there's actually folks defending it on twitter and telling people to stop complaining lol

Schwinner

Oct 28, 2017
Sounds about right.

I don't think Yukes is the issue. It is the fact they don't give them time and freedom to experiment that is the problem.

Edit: Budget as well. They need to raise that shit.
Edit2: lol at that dialogue. Looks like Mean Girls WWE edition.

Vince you crazy son of a bitch. Give them a couple of years to overhaul. 2K as well needs to step up and give them more time.
Yukes is gone. They are working on something else. They did not work on this game. Visual Concepts did I believe.

Fray

Oct 28, 2017
VanIsle, BC
Hahahahahahahahahahahhaha *breathes* aaaahhahahahahahahaha, what a fucking shitshow.
Can't believe I once had such high hopes that we might have gm mode only for it to actually end up being this disastrous cumfart of a game.

Foffy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
All of the wrestlers in the game look like their textures aren't fully loaded in. They ALL have this blurry "it's not all in yet" kind of look to it. I guess they completely skipped on doing the facial scan stuff they marketed a few years ago with this one?

Writing was on the wall when they announced that spooky scary halloween themed variants of the wrestlers were this years big selling point.

Siresly

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
The non-ring stuff looks about as terrible as I remember the last one looking.

With most of the wrestlers you can at least tell who they're supposed to be, even if they look a bit like 80% completed clones, but that Randy Savage and The Rock, they just look like different people.

What happened?
And what is with everyone's hair?

Last edited:

Siresly

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
Yup, threads like this is probably the most entertainment one can hope to get out of this game.
There's always good glitches, and this looking like an even more off year than usual, I expect satisfaction.