• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pop-O-Matic

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
zSHMmJS.png

The card:
  • D-Generation X (Triple H and Shawn Michaels) vs The Brothers of Destruction (The Undertaker and Kane) (yes, really)
  • Braun Strowman vs Brock Lesnar for the vacant WWE Universal Championship
  • AJ Styles (c) vs Samoa Joe for the WWE Championship
  • The Bar (Cesaro and Sheamus) (c) vs. The New Day (Big E, Kofi Kingston, and/or Xavier Woods) for the Smackdown Tag Team Championship
  • World Cup Tournament featuring Seth Rollins, Bobby Lashley, Kurt Angle (yes, really), Dolph Ziggler, Jeff Hardy (yes, really), The Miz, Rey Mysterio (yes, really) and Randy Orton
  • Pre-show match: Shinsuke Nakamura (c) vs. Rusev for the WWE United States Championship
Show starts at Noon Eastern, 9AM Pacific only on the WWE Network, if you're interested for some reason...

PallasAthens

Alt Account
Banned
Jul 11, 2018
uh

why do we have a crown jewel ot

saudi arabia has committed a fucking atrocity, so we reward them with an OT to promote literal propaganda from the WWE??

giancarlo123x

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Y'all that dont agree with the OP can easily ignore it and stop bumping it for exposure if you're so against it. I have no interest in watching the show but will read the results.
fuck, now I just bumped it!

Foffy

Oct 25, 2017
This thread got the quality it deserves.

WWE gonna plug this as a HUGE event, so hearing Michael Cole propagandize this actually might be what breaks my interest entirely.

If I had any interest to begin with, of course. Hope it's botch city.

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fuck this show, fuck Vince McMahon and his support for the murderous kingdom of Saudi Arabia and his support for the rise of racist fascism in America, and fuck the WWE.

But at least the universe has a sense of humor:

funky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How dare you give this attention!

"Sees etcetera thread for every time trump farts"

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Of course there would be an OT. Great look, wrassleEra.
You might want to actually visit our thread and see that every active poster said there shouldn't be an OT before assuming that, friend.

BronsonLee or Professor Beef Maybe close this thread now that it's up and put a message that says that we have no interest in carrying water for the KSA?

Otherwise, it will be a thread of shitposting like this:

and

Behold, the new flag of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia:
vltrfm4ts4t11.jpg

Last edited:

Menome

Oct 25, 2017
I should also add that although I'm a periphery member of WrassleERA at the moment (I tend to be on Discord mostly the past few months), I'm not watching this show. They're not some sort of group of unfeeling scum who only care about their wrasslin' and nothing else. They keep getting painted as a terrible group as a whole and it's really undeserved.

This thread is an example of that. One person posted an OP. One that isn't even in support of Crown Jewel, and suddenly WrassleERA are the monstrous villains again.

Heelpop

Oct 28, 2017
Fucking hell thought ERA decided an OT for this monstrosity was not needed, some people can't help themselves. Fuck WWE & Fuck Vince

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
For the record, from the November WrassleERA community OT:

it seems like everyone agrees no crown jewel OT. seems like it goes without saying, but just in case.
FWIW, I'm ruling myself out from making the OT too because HAHAHAHAHAHAHA no.
Anyway, I'm putting whoever makes a Crown Jewel OT on ignore lol
I know the consensus here seems to be rightfully against having a Crown Jewel thread in OT, but I guarantee it happens. If not from someone in here, from one of those anti-WrassleERA folks in OT.

So, give Smylie a Bonesaw costume from Spider-Man because he was right.
bonesaw007.jpg

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
Well, I would still like to live chat about this event, specially because it's watchable at a normal time here in Europe and not in the middle of the night like usual. I'm also exited for the Kurt Angle matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.