• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

DMczaf

Oct 25, 2017
Las Vegas, NV
Last edited:

Abriael

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Milano - Italy
What part of not mentioning a game equates to "BURYING" it?

Xavier Woods is a massive gamer. He likes a ton of gamers. He also loves retro games, so it makes sense that he'd like Fire Pro Wrestling World. Not including a specific wrestling game in his top 10 games certainly doesn't seem like an intentional shot.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Austin just worked you and still making sure he gets a check. He said "one of" to save his ass.

He's a student of the buzinezz.

NoKisum

Nov 11, 2017
DMV Area, USA
What part of not mentioning a game equates to "BURYING" it?
It's the fact that WWE is his employer, so you'd think he'd praise it at any point possible (or be forced to) to make him and the company look good.

Better analogy: Imagine if I were a Microsoft employee, and I made a public Top 10 video with it littered with Playstation exclusives.

OP
OP
DMczaf

DMczaf

Oct 25, 2017
Las Vegas, NV
Austin just worked you and still making sure he gets a check. He said "one of" to save his ass.

He's a student of the buzinezz.

Let me breakout my Steiner Math *puts on reading glasses*

Woods was given the task of creating a Top 10 Games of 2017 List

Woods decides to put Fire Pro on the list

Woods decides to not put WWE 2K18 on the list

Through transitive property, Woods has declared that WWE 2K18 is not the best wrestling game released this year.

BURIED

The numbers don't lie, and they spell future endeavor for you.

Loggjaw

Oct 25, 2017
tenor.gif

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Is Xavier's real name Austin? If so, then why does the article call him Xavier?

JackSlate

Oct 30, 2017
Wouldn't say he buried it, but nice that he put Fire Pro Wrestling World in there. It's a very nice list overall too.

ryushe

Oct 27, 2017
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is the most fun I've had with a JRPG this year.

Did I do a good job burying Persona 5?

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
Xavier Woods SHOOTS HARD on WWE 2K!!!!!

Edit: I Wanna Be The Guy stealing heat

Abriael

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Milano - Italy
It's the fact that WWE is his employer, so you'd think he'd praise it at any point possible (or be forced to) to make him and the company look good.

Better analogy: Imagine if I were a Microsoft employee, and I made a public Top 10 video with it littered with Playstation exclusives.

You better not read all those lists of top games from developers coming out of Japanese websites and magazines then. Almost no one mentions games by his own companies. By your logic, those are all burying their employers.

Nope. I really don't see any burying done here. Caps or otherwise.

Foffy

Oct 25, 2017
WWE is petty enough to find this an issue if they wanted to.

That said he mentioned the better game. Fire Pro Wrestling World is probably the last wrestling game you'll ever need.

On PC, the modding scene is unreal. The changes offered on the platform are amazing.