• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What was match of the weekend?

• War Raiders vs Ricochet and Aleister Black

Votes: 41 20.9%
  • Johnny Gargano vs Adam Cole

Votes: 97 49.5%
  • Smackdkwn tag fatal 4 way

Votes: 10 5.1%
  • Dan

Votes: 48 24.5%

• Total voters

Mingoguaya

Oct 30, 2017
Big E and Woods turn heel and is one vs Kingston and the other vs Rollins? That way, they don't lose their titles and have rivals already in line for the champions.

Beef Supreme

Oct 25, 2017
This better not end with Kofi losing the strap or this will end me viewing any of their product for good. My finger is on the cancel subscription button. Don't fuck this up, Vince.

ratcliffja

Oct 28, 2017
What makes you think so?
If they're not unifying the belts, they need to get one of them off Becky soon. Ronda and Charlotte probably aren't going to take it so soon after that match and as much as I'd love to see Asuka back with a belt, I doubt it's happening that soon. Shayna still has the NXT belt, but so did Asuka when she got called up. I could easily see them debuting Ronda's buddy to immediately take one of Becky's belts.

Oct 28, 2017
Why are lots of people mentioning undisputed era are they moving to the main roster?

Because people think they'll come up and get a massive push and interesting things will happen.

When realistically, they will beat some people up on the show they get called up on and then every subsequent week, they'll job and be relegated to Sanity status because the main roster can't sustain any NXT greatness.

Foffy

Oct 25, 2017
Someone has to ruin the match, because having either of these dudes lose now is a waste.

Someone's debuting or returning.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hot take: Adam Cole should ditch Undisputed Era or vice versa. Neither of them really benefit from each other anymore.

Duncan

Oct 25, 2017
You'll get more of his shit if you legit react to anything this guy does, like how dense do you have to be?!