• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What was match of the weekend?

• War Raiders vs Ricochet and Aleister Black

Votes: 41 20.9%
  • Johnny Gargano vs Adam Cole

Votes: 97 49.5%
  • Smackdkwn tag fatal 4 way

Votes: 10 5.1%
  • Dan

Votes: 48 24.5%

• Total voters

Downhome

Oct 27, 2017
I wish Finn's gimmick was that he has no memory of when the Demon comes out. He could be all confused as to why he even has the title around his waist in the first place. Like an Incredible Hulk gimmick. At least it would explain why he doesn't just be the Demon all time.

Orioto

Oct 26, 2017
Paris
I would say Samy turn heel and wins it directly, that's what it feels like to me, let's see. Would be his first title in the main roster by the way.
Seems like Heel sami's attitude for me, or maybe they want him to have some attitude as a face to (which would be nice)

Cocksman

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I wish Finn's gimmick was that he has no memory of when the Demon comes out. He could be all confused as to why he even has the title around his waist in the first place. Like an Incredible Hulk gimmick. At least it would explain why he doesn't just be the Demon all time.

I just wish Finn would change his move set for demon mode

Mingoguaya

Oct 30, 2017
I was thinking the exact same thing today. That would be quite cool.

Orioto

Oct 26, 2017
Paris
Yeah Sami is clearly heel. Now i think he loses (they won't strip Finn right now..) but then attacks him after that.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

Orioto

Oct 26, 2017
Paris
Sami is th kind of heel (and wrestler) Bryan is. They're right keeping him a heel. He had huge heat back before the injury.