• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What was match of the weekend?

• War Raiders vs Ricochet and Aleister Black

Votes: 41 20.9%
  • Johnny Gargano vs Adam Cole

Votes: 97 49.5%
  • Smackdkwn tag fatal 4 way

Votes: 10 5.1%
  • Dan

Votes: 48 24.5%

• Total voters

Valkrai

Oct 25, 2017
Could have done something cool with this like The Undisputed Era but hey fuck up everything with The Bar

OfficerRob

Oct 25, 2017
I mean you didn't really think there was a world title change tonight right ?
No, people expected fuckery, but fuckery on a MUCH grander scale. The Bar randomly interfering makes zero sense. It leading to a tag match against The Bar that anyone with a brain knew would get shit on is fucking idiotic

Proteus

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Everyone expected shenanigans.

But we expected a surprise that actually meant something instead of some random The Bar interference. It was a meaningless finish.

Orioto

Oct 26, 2017
Paris
No, people expected fuckery, but fuckery on a MUCH grander scale. The Bar randomly interfering makes zero sense. It leading to a tag match against The Bar that anyone with a brain knew would get shit on is fucking idiotic
No one did. But to stop the match just to bring out a jobber tag team to have an out of nowhere match with is beyond stupid. Not to mention that it didn't make a bit of sense.

Well yes, the problem is that it doesn't start any sort of program i guess.. But that's more a happy conclusion to WM week before things start again i would say.

MetatronM

Oct 25, 2017
Everyone expected shenanigans.

But we expected a surprise that actually meant something instead of some random The Bar interference. It was a meaningless finish.
Especially considering how many times in the night they referenced the fact that no storylines mattered because the whole roster is changing next week.

ReiGun

Nov 15, 2017
Unless this is about to lead to Sheamus or Cesaro challenging Kofi, they could have kept that dumbass tag match.

Poor Bayley. She was the chosen one a few years ago. Now she's just a gump ass jobber.

The Silver

Oct 28, 2017
"Please don't screw over Kofi and take the title from him, we'll take any kind of shenanigans"

*at this moment Vince McMahon can be seen holding in his hand, a monkey's paw*

DiceHands

Oct 27, 2017
Lol WWE just cant ever get it right can they?

I mean, it was pretty obvious they werent going to give Seth or Kofi both titles. But to tease it and end it with the most boring fucking tag team in history is the perfect summation of everything that is wrong with the direction of the company.

Also - I thought the undertaker retired like 5 fucking times already. Please leave.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
lol Raw, kind of disappointed no one tried the "you're employees" chant but it's been over a week since that Last Week Tonight piece so it's been forgotten about.

Wait so people are discounting the rock because he is mixed? Then Obama isn't the first black president because he is mixed too?
I know I'm late but it mainly comes down the the fact that The Rock has never identified as being black just as Roman's mother is white but like Dwayne they 100% embrace their Samoan heritage and identify as such. I can't even recall any time Rock has even talked about being half black, even when it's something about his dad.

Last edited:
Jan 10, 2018
Lol WWE just cant ever get it right can they?

I mean, it was pretty obvious they werent going to give Seth or Kofi both titles. But to tease it and end it with the most boring fucking tag team in history is the perfect summation of everything that is wrong with the direction of the company.

Also - I thought the undertaker retired like 5 fucking times already. Please leave.

Its Saudi Arabia season, he is going to show up like the other senior citizens