• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

thepenguin55

Oct 28, 2017
Can't mess with the vision of Kevin Dunn

PYkVxiV.gif

What a piece of shit Kevin Dunn is. As morbid as it sounds WWE will improve so much once he's not a part of it (it's morbid because he likely will die before ever retiring).

Dirtyshubb

Oct 25, 2017
UK
I'm surprised no one made a thread about WWE bringing back the curb stomp on MLK Day instead.
WTF?!

It was them using it against a black wrestler on MLK day that caused them to remove the move in the first place.

What the hell would make them think it would be OK to bring it back on the same day?
Im sure the answer is Vince, as always

Oct 25, 2017
WTF?!

It was them using it against a black wrestler on MLK day that caused them to remove the move in the first place.

What the hell would make them think it would be OK to bring it back on the same day?
Im sure the answer is Vince, as always

They banned the move because of a major concussion lawsuit that hit them around that time. If done improperly, the curb stomp can obviously cause a major head injury.

Vince doesn't give a fuck about the potfential ramifications of having someone curb stomped on MLKJr day.

Dirtyshubb

Oct 25, 2017
UK
They banned the move because of a major concussion lawsuit that hit them around that time. If done improperly, the curb stomp can obviously cause a major head injury.

Vince doesn't give a fuck about the potfential ramifications of having someone curb stomped on MLKJr day.
The more you know.

I just remember that amazing gif of MLK speeches spliced with the curb stomp and MLK day and it being banned shortly after so put 2 and 2 together.

But no im sure Vince doesnt care, i mean he is trying to start a business again that he previously lost over $70m just to spite kneeling players.