• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Burly

Oct 25, 2017
I hear Braun and Vin are workout buddies
vindiesellifting.gif

Allforce

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
my favorite part was the security officer clearly attached to the building is like...what the fuck is this?? and just looks not impressed at all or cares lol

I used to work security for a big college arena when WWF/WCW Monday Night Wars were going on, I was like 10 feet away from Hogan punching in a limo window backstage during a skit on NItro and laughing my ass off.

Another time I was on door duty backstage during Raw and they were trying to film a promo with Shawn Michaels and Vince right by one of the dock doors. Pat Patterson asked me all threateningly what I was doing there and I just flashed my badge at him like "I work here" and he huffed off.

sprsk

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
WHAT DOES THIS DO?????

LOL it makes noises like it's a wooden ship when he tips it over. This was so hilarious.

RoninRay

Oct 28, 2017
wow hmmm that was something alright. Now I want Kenny Omega to V trigger a limo and it blows up.

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
Maybe I should get back into wrestling
Seriously, if it's all this stupid and hilarious, I've been missing out.

I haven't watched wrestling regularly since I found out Kane's hair was attached to his mask.

This was the last time I really watched wrestling. Youtube clips aside, I've only caught some random snippets of some lucha libre or NJPW on TV, but that all amounts to probably a collective hour and a half over the past 14 years.

darz1

Dec 18, 2017
I like how he stormed into the trailer, asking what everything was, and then did absolutely nothing to the equipment.
I don't know about that, I'm pretty sure I saw him throw some of their papers on the ground a couple of times. That would have been a real pain in the ass if those papers were important

Oct 25, 2017
Seriously, if it's all this stupid and hilarious, I've been missing out.

I haven't watched wrestling regularly since I found out Kane's hair was attached to his mask.

This was the last time I really watched wrestling. Youtube clips aside, I've only caught some random snippets of some lucha libre or NJPW on TV, but that all amounts to probably a collective hour and a half over the past 14 years.

"What the hell is that?"
"Is that a human?!"

lmao, classic.

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
Amazing strength. It will be fun to watch him job to Lesnar at Royal Rumble for a second time.

Conrad Link

Oct 29, 2017
New Zealand
Angle's acting is so terrible, there is a bit before this when a ref runs into his office and says "BRAUNS HEADING FOR THE PRODUCTION TRUCK!" And Kurt has like the stupidest 'concerned' look on his face while his hands are on his head and takes like 4 hours to say "OH.NO...... THOSE. ARE. WORTH...... 12. MILLION. DOLLARS."

There are so many talented people with charisma etc in this company, why are they determined to be shit instead.

As for Braun himself, they do this crap all the time to build him up then he'll just job to Reigns, Bork or Kane (in 2018) anyway and it'll all be pointless. I've seen this shit before Vince you're not fooling me.

Let's remember tho this is a company where getting over when you weren't supposed to gets you punished and not getting over when they want you to be is just a matter of "Don't worry we'll waste the next 6 years trying and trying until it works." so you know what we're dealing with here.

Gonzalez

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm surprised no one made a thread about WWE bringing back the curb stomp on MLK Day instead.

meppi64

Self-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I just can't stand this company any more. Such a shitshow.
Been watching since Wrestlemania 3 and gotten so tired of how they waste some of the best talent due to Vince's garbage vision of what wrestling is.
Every time I turn away in disgust it's taking longer and longer for my curiosity to get the better of me as people keep saying how it's improving again and how X-show is the supposedly good one and the other is trash.
Yet every time I give it another chance, I end up hating it so damn much and turn back to other and better things.

I'm surprised no one made a thread about WWE bringing back the curb stomp on MLK Day instead.
The fuck? Are you serious?
Well I shouldn't be that surprised since they are a bunch of Trump marks themselves. Fuck.

Gonzalez

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The fuck? Are you serious?
Well I shouldn't be that surprised since they are a bunch of Trump marks themselves. Fuck.

Although in defense of Seth, his other two replacement finishers for the past couple of years sucked. It just wasn't very tactful of them to do it last night.

Also, he's dated a Neo-Nazi in the past, so I don't know if there is really a defense for him, or the WWE really.

Last edited:

Karnova

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
For real am I the first one here that thinks of Final Fantasy after reading that title?

176.gif

When is the Gaming Industry going to give us a what we all need which is a Wrestling RPG?

meppi64

Self-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Although in defense of Seth, his other two replacement finishers for the past couple of years sucked. It just wasn't very tactful of them to do it last night.

Also, he's dated a Neo-Nazi... So I don't if there is really a defense for him.

At this point I don't think it's coincidence any more. Not blaming Seth for it as he's probably just following a spreadsheet.

But weren't there other occurrences on MLK day in previous years that were also big WTFs?
I certainly seem to remember even though I can't recall specifics.

Deleted member 300

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
At this point I don't think it's coincidence any more. Not blaming Seth for it as he's probably just following a spreadsheet.

But weren't there other occurrences on MLK day in previous years that were also big WTFs?

Jesus christ calling the move black out too

Aselith

Oct 27, 2017
He actually lifted a several-ton big rig. It's crazy.

Scientists are en route to Monday Night Raw as we speak. This basically re-defines what a human body can accomplish, it's a big night.

You don't need to actually lift it to just tip it over come on now. I've seen many big rig toppings in my time and I'm happy to report that this one is absolutely real and potentially, the most spectacular I've seen. This guy is the real deal and we're living in a richer world thanks to Braun Strowman: Human Titan.

Murasaki

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Deep North
The truck looks weighted in the Bleacher Report tweet? Still impressive.

Though not as impressive as the fact WWE haven't fucked Strowman up yet.

Sou Da

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Iirc he curb stomped Big E on a MLK day.