• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Riderz1337

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
EkX3Ftm.jpg
ummeC8m.png

basically:
OslQBcn.jpg

Never say lazy devs.
The dude looks better in his after picture lol...(Not the witcher guy)

PureLeaf

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
The ads between each segment kinda proves this is prerecorded. no?

I've never seen ads in the middle of a live presentation before.

WoahW

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Did the people bitching about Crackdown not play the first 2? Like it seems like a bit crazier Crackdown 1/2. Ya'll can't ever be happy

Plum

May 31, 2018
I will never get America's fascination with ads.

Got obnoxious ads during your ads.

It's crazy.

Derrick01

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I know the original didn't have the greatest art style, but something about the gfx in CD3 just don't look that impressive. Maybe it's because they went with this dark/neon aesthetic that makes everything look like it takes place in a virtual world instead of a living city.

It looks like a pretty low budget game for a 1st party. Like agents of mayhem with a stronger destruction element to it.

roguesquirrel

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
The crowd makes this feel like im watching a Tim & Eric sketch, especially when they exploded at "Its two teams" before the dev even finished his thought during the crackdown stuff lmao

Oct 25, 2017
Crackdown 3 stuff was wholly underwhelming, what they showed did not look good. Hopeful the game captures that Crackdown 1 vibe.

Wispmetas

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Meh no KH3 on the list? But it was on the image posted to promote the event and Shinji is there...
I might end this stream heartbroken.

elenarie

Game Developer
Verified
Jun 10, 2018
Is it me or does this style of presentation really not go down well with the Europeans and anyone over 25? All this whooping and hollering.....

This is incredibly awkward for me personally, from Europe and over 25. Not used to people weirdly cheering and being incredibly loud for the purpose of being incredibly loud. :D

But I kind of expect this for Xbox Inside by this point, hah.

Oct 25, 2017

bry

Oct 27, 2017
Isn't there an era member who is over there?
Maybe he can confirm if they're really being show something pre recorded

Maybe it's a mix of both?

GamerDude

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Not the best start for me personally.

Zero interest in PUBG.
Crackdown 3 looked rough.
Already knew Crackdown is free.