• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Paxton25

May 9, 2018
Damn gamepass just dropped some super good hames, everyone. And I mean everyone must play Ori. It's fantastic.

Oct 27, 2017
COOL. Literally nothing about the Razer deal we didn't already know besides the lighting thing.

Also I know I'm not the Gregg audience but those M/KB games did nothing for me.

Deleted member 16908

Oct 27, 2017
I wish Microsoft had the exclusivity agreements Sony has. The One X is a masterwork of hardware design, but since it can't play the games I'm interested in, I'm pretty much forced to buy a PS4 instead.

I'm still amazed they managed to make the X even smaller than the S despite it being much, much more powerful.

okayfrog

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"Reinvent gaming on the couch"

Like this?

50229-lv2_promo.jpg
Hey, I had that keyboard... had...

Nintenleo

Nov 9, 2017
Italy
Sony already has PS Now. And they have had it much longer than Game Pass. But it was purely streaming until recently. Now they allow you to DL the games and play locally. No Day 1 launches, though.

Yep, I should have explained me better. Apart from no day1 launches, PS Now is still unavailable in a lot of countries in the world (like in Italy, where I live) and the support of Microsoft to this subscription service has been astounding from the start.

But, ehy, I never actually tried Now so I can't say anything about the actual quality of Sony's service.

Welfare

Prophet of Truth - You’re my Numberwall
Oct 26, 2017
Oh nice just saw Black Friday deals are on here. Wonder if they'll have deals in the lead up to Black Friday week like last year.

Oct 27, 2017
Disappointed that Doom isn't getting a patch for Keyboard and mouse. But it's understandable.

Surprised that Halo Wars and Halo Wars 2 aren't in that list. They already have the control options in the PC version but I guess you have to rework match making to support this properly.

Roll on Doom Eternal.

Vinc

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly if you are a fan of xbox there is a ton of fun little announcements in here. If you are not, this isn't the kind of event that is going to excite you and I think that is the issue.
Yeah maybe, but I mean... it's an Xbox fan event. That'd be like me going to a baseball game and complaining there's nothing for me as someone who hates baseball.

Midas

Oct 27, 2017
That list with all the segments that has been posted a few times - was that leaked or just a schedule revealed at the start of this?