• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Adamska

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Could Ninja Theory have another game up their sleeves besides Bleeding Edge? Here's hoping they show it.

Horns

Dec 7, 2018
Game Pass announcements excite me the most. Probably because they're more imminent than game announcements, which usually are 6-12 months away.

ronabs

Mar 15, 2018
All those games I'll play for "free" with GPU.

giphy.gif

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Excited, but I hope they're not including games like Gears pop, AoE, Flight Simulator etc as the bulk of that number, rather it means mostly new games, and hopefully long awaited news/insight from The Initiative, Playground Games RPG, Rare's next game, Obsidian etc.

RedStep

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
You know what would be pretty wild? If GamePass PC games could stream to the Xbox using the same app that it will (presumably) use to stream Xbox games that you haven't downloaded. Would be a good way to bridge that gap (and finally get some Hotline Miami on Xbox!).

Lom1lo

Oct 27, 2017
Not a fan of PC exclusives honestly. Xbox console feels second class, Xbox Pc gets everything the console gets and more.
Everything should be on both imo.

Dinjoralo

Oct 25, 2017
Not a fan of PC exclusives honestly. Xbox console feels second class, Xbox Pc gets everything the console gets and more.
Welcome to how the PC side of things was like, until about three or four years ago.
In truth, I doubt there's going to be anything coming to PC that hasn't already been on Xbox.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Welcome to how the PC side of things was like, until about three or four years ago.
In truth, I doubt there's going to be anything coming to PC that hasn't already been on Xbox.
Age and Flight Sim will be on PC for the time being. Flight is coming later to xbox. Doubt Age will ever come.

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
Let's be honest, the only PC exlusive stuff are genres that don't work well without M&K (these days, that basically means RTS)

Cautiously optimistic for AoE4, hyper-stoked for the release of AoE 2DE. Hoping for Halo MCC news + some new announcements (Obsidian, playground Games' non-Forza project or maybe Ninja-Theory-game-from-the-Hellblade-team). Oh, and a Psychonauts 2 release date, please?

Don't care about Flight Sim or the inevitable Forza update, though.

DeoGame

Dec 11, 2018
Confirmed:
Age of Empires 2 Definitive
Wasteland 3
Sea of Thieves
Minecraft Dungeons
Battletoads
Microsoft Flight Simulator
Bleeding Edge

Show or Just Demo?:
Gears 5
Forza Horizon 4 Lego
Halo MCC

Rumored:
New Obsidian IP

Remaining Known Titles:
Age of Empires 4
Halo Infinite
Psychonauts 2
Playground Games RPG
New Rare IP
Gears Tactics
Wasteland Remastered
Age of Empires III Remastered
Ori

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
Confirmed:
Age of Empires 2 Definitive
Wasteland 3
Sea of Thieves
Minecraft Dungeons
Battletoads
Microsoft Flight Simulator
Bleeding Edge

Show or Just Demo?:
Gears 5
Forza Horizon 4 Lego
Halo MCC

Rumored:
New Obsidian IP

Remaining Known Titles:
Age of Empires 4
Halo Infinite
Psychonauts 2
Playground Games RPG
New Rare IP
Gears Tactics
Wasteland Remastered
Age of Empires III Remastered
Ori

at the Gamescom show when then AoE2 DE dev got asked about AoE4 he said "wait until XO19". So it's almost a lock-in that AoE4 will be shown in some capacity.