• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
nice I'm excited for the xCloud news. Loving what I[m seeing from it so far, though haven't used it myself.

iareharSon

Oct 30, 2017
New reveals eh? That does increase the chance of seeing Ninja Theory's other new IP then. Interesting.

There's also the possibility of studio acquisitions, and whatever game that developer had in development would subsequently be considered a MGS game - assuming they purchase the rights if another publisher currently has publishing rights.

Dazraell

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Poland
I'm waiting for Gears Tactics reveal. Really hyped for both Gears Tactics and Wasteland 3. I'm interested what PC reveals they may have in mind, though. Pillars 3 would be my dream announcement, but it's too early, considering Deadfire finished its post-launch support just a few months ago.

jesu

Oct 26, 2017
UK
I think the game Remedy is doing the campaign for will be shown, Crossfire

He's the Director of Production at Microsoft Global Gaming Partnership & Development.
His pinned tweet is about Crossfire.

Dazraell

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Poland
Pillars is being worked on. Or atleast the Pillars team is working on something.

Josh Sawyer recently said he decided to step from directing future Pillars projects, because he was struggling how to make a successful game. He was clearly concerned with Deadfire sales performance. It may sound ominous, but that can clearly give away that a potential Pillars game may indeed be in development with someone new who is a game director.

Lom1lo

Oct 27, 2017
Let's be honest, the only PC exlusive stuff are genres that don't work well without M&K (these days, that basically means RTS)

Cautiously optimistic for AoE4, hyper-stoked for the release of AoE 2DE. Hoping for Halo MCC news + some new announcements (Obsidian, playground Games' non-Forza project or maybe Ninja-Theory-game-from-the-Hellblade-team). Oh, and a Psychonauts 2 release date, please?

Don't care about Flight Sim or the inevitable Forza update, though.
Yes but Xbox has Mouse and Keyboard Support. So I dont really get why they dont give you the option for games that dont work with a Controller.

eathdemon

Oct 27, 2017
Yes but Xbox has Mouse and Keyboard Support. So I dont really get why they dont give you the option for games that dont work with a Controller.
my guess is w/e it is, is only that way til nextgen for technical reasons. even a $800 pc has such a strong cpu at to be in another universe compared to the current xbox.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait - especially since I'll be there personally. Gonna be a fun party! Especially hyped about Age Of Empires.

Jul 17, 2018
Believe it when I see it. Don't want to be let down like with Xbox's E3 this year when they promised a lot of new games but instead were most non-AAA indies. No offense but just don't wanna get hyped. Now... If they just show a Fable teaser....

Deleted member 5764

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That major XCloud news should be pricing, release date, and the announcement of an Xbox/PC app that will support Scarlett games.

Valkrai

Oct 25, 2017
Seems like Beta insiders are able to access Xcloud streaming now. Might be releasing soon possibly.

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017
Seems like Beta insiders are able to access Xcloud streaming now. Might be releasing soon possibly.

It's all the way down to Omega, who are the very 1st tier of Insiders for Console Streaming. I am expecting Console Streaming to be announced as available for certain markets. xCloud proper is another story.

SpartyCrunch

Xbox
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Seattle, WA
Kind of.

Project xCloud (streaming from the cloud) still requires an invite, and you still need to register in order to get an invite in the future.
Console streaming (streaming from your console) is now available to all insiders in the US and UK.

More details here:

www.xbox.com

Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) | Xbox

Get a first look at Xbox Game Streaming. Stream your favorite Xbox games from the cloud or console straight to your Android phone or tablet.

SofNascimento

cursed
Oct 28, 2017
SĂŁo Paulo - Brazil
Game pass looking fantastic.
ssq837jvubv31.jpg

Is that a Roman soldier in the Age of Empires 3 art?

m23

Oct 25, 2017
I could see Forza 8 and maybe a Fable teaser/cinematic. What I want is some Halo Infinite gameplay even if it ain't a lot.

Those are definitely not happening. This is a much smaller event than E3 and Forza 8 and Fable are E3 level reveals. I'm hopeful for something Halo though.

Windu

Oct 25, 2017
People are getting way too hyped up for this. I would have expected people to have learned their lesson with Microsoft's marketing machine.

LonestarZues

Oct 27, 2017
I had no idea this was next week. I thought it was the week of the Game Awards. Looks like I know what day I'm not working next week.

Valkrai

Oct 25, 2017
Kind of.

Project xCloud (streaming from the cloud) still requires an invite, and you still need to register in order to get an invite in the future.
Console streaming (streaming from your console) is now available to all insiders in the US and UK.

More details here:

www.xbox.com

Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) | Xbox

Get a first look at Xbox Game Streaming. Stream your favorite Xbox games from the cloud or console straight to your Android phone or tablet.

Thanks for the clarification. I got it mixed up.

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
In a world of Crash Bandicoot trilogy remake, Crash Team Racing remake, Spyro remake, Ratchet and Clank remake, Medievil remake, Link Awakens remake, all of which have had stellar sales (Medievil?), why is Banjo Kazooie remake/new game not a thing? Feels ridiculously short sighted.
MS offers the games via BC enhanced at 4K for those who want to play it today.

Detective Pidgey

Alt Account
Banned
Jun 4, 2019
There's also the possibility of studio acquisitions, and whatever game that developer had in development would subsequently be considered a MGS game - assuming they purchase the rights if another publisher currently has publishing rights.

Good point there! Definitely possible.

I think the game Remedy is doing the campaign for will be shown, Crossfire

He's the Director of Production at Microsoft Global Gaming Partnership & Development.
His pinned tweet is about Crossfire.

Interesting! Not sure yet what to think of this game. Something new by Remedy is always a exciting thing, but wasn't the game kinda....not too great on PC?

Dec 15, 2017
PLEASE release the MCC on Steam all of a sudden with Halo Reach ready to play. Announce Xbox and 360 BC on PC via WStore. I want to play those old classics.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
In a world of Crash Bandicoot trilogy remake, Crash Team Racing remake, Spyro remake, Ratchet and Clank remake, Medievil remake, Link Awakens remake, all of which have had stellar sales (Medievil?), why is Banjo Kazooie remake/new game not a thing? Feels ridiculously short sighted.

I've been saying this for years... surely they'll come to their senses soon enough

Surely...