• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Handsomejan

Dec 4, 2018
I was so close buying it for the switch.

Maybe an announcement on the game awards next week.

Guess i will wait wether it will be a port or a complete new game. I am curious about the drums.

cyrribrae

Chicken Chaser
Jan 21, 2019
And people said rhythm games were dead ;)

Haha this would be pretty dang cool!

SkoomaBlade

Chicken Chaser
Oct 30, 2017
If a new game comes out on Xbox, port or otherwise, I hope we get a decent drum set.

Type VII

Oct 31, 2017
Can't see it being an Xbox exclusive, but either way it feels like it's time for a new Taiko.

MouldyK

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Can't see it being an Xbox exclusive, but either way it feels like it's time for a new Taiko.

Yup, been 3 years since the PS4 and Switch Versions and while they got some DLC, it is time for Next Gen Don-Don to shine!

I hope that someday we will receive a Taiko on PC so I can stop using Taiko simulators

Well...

taikotime.blogspot.com

[RUMOR] - Potential New Taiko no Tatsujin Game's Achievement Set Leak

Thanks to a number of tips from the r/GamingLeaksAndRumours board , we came across new pieces of leaked data that all but lead to further sp...

In addition to this, the ongoing online leaks around the NVidia GeForce Now -the graphics card manufacturer's own PC streaming service- seem to further solidify the existence of a PC-bound Taiko game with a couple of entries being reserved for a generically-titled Taiko no Tatsujin game.

...maybe!

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Aw yeah, adaptive triggers Taiko may be happening if this also comes to PS5!

Still need to try out the Switch RPGs, but I'll gladly take more of them. Plus these achievements look more doable over the PS4 version's insane trophies that required perfection..