• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
It's that time of the year again: E3 is less than two months away! That means now is the perfect time to share more of our plans for one of the gaming industry's biggest annual events.

Here at Xbox, we're hard at work getting ready for the big show. We'll be kicking things off with our annual Xbox E3 2018 Briefing, which you can watch live beginning on Sunday, June 10 at 1 p.m. PDT. During the briefing, you'll have a chance to check out everything from in-depth looks at previously-announced games to trailers for our unannounced titles coming in 2018 and beyond. You can watch the Xbox E3 2018 Briefing live beginning at 1 p.m. PDT on Sunday, June 10 on the official Xbox Mixer Channel or on the Mixer app for Xbox One and Windows 10.

This year, on Mixer, the Xbox E3 2018 Briefing will be offered in six languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish (LATAM), Portuguese (LATAM), and includes support for English Closed Captions. To select an alternate language, click the "cog" button within Mixer to view the available list. We're excited for more fans all around the world to join in on the Xbox E3 2018 Briefing festivities.

You'll also be able to catch a live stream of the briefing on other streaming services, which we'll be announcing soon, as well as on the big screen at your local Microsoft Stores.

This year will mark the first year that our hot new show, Inside Xbox, will be airing during E3. Inside Xbox: Live @ E3 will air Monday, June 11 at 3 p.m. PDT and will feature a livestream full of exclusive announcements, game demos, interviews, giveaways and more. We'll also be streaming live on Mixer every day throughout E3 2018 starting from Tuesday, June 12 through Thursday, June 14, so keep an eye out for our full schedule coming soon.

Finally, if you're in LA during E3 week, we've got something even bigger for you: more details on Xbox FanFest: E3 2018! As we announced last week, you can win a chance to be one of the 400 lucky people to experience Xbox FanFest from June 10 to June 11, or win one of 1,000 brand-new Xbox Briefing-Only Fan Tickets. All winners will be able to enjoy the Xbox E3 Briefing in-person.

Today at 12 p.m. PDT, we'll be launching the Xbox E3 Fan Event Submission Site, where you can submit your name for a chance, via random drawing, to win a ticket (or tickets, if you choose to add a guest) to Xbox FanFest or a Briefing-Only Fan Ticket. After your submission, you'll need to keep an eye on the random drawing dates, then watch your email inbox once the winners have been chosen.

Amongst other things, fans who win one of the Xbox FanFest tickets will get:

• Early Check-in: Private check-in and admission to a Fan Rally prior to the Xbox E3 Briefing on Sunday morning.
  • Briefing Access: Experience the Xbox E3 Briefing in-person.
  • Epic Moments: A "can't miss" Xbox community event Sunday afternoon.
  • Exclusivity: Early access to Xbox's hottest exclusives and biggest blockbuster games.
  • Meet Xbox: Meet and talk with some of gaming's top developers, leaders and influencers.
  • Our Secret Gear Backpack: Full of amazing surprises.
  • A Custom Jersey: Since Xbox fans deserve the best apparel to show off their fandom!
Head on over to the Xbox E3 Online Experience for more information, as well as full rules and regulations, on Xbox FanFest: E3 2018.

Stay tuned for more information in the coming weeks, as these are just a few of the activities Xbox has planned for E3 2018!

Read more at https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/04/18/xbox-at-e3-2018/#YcwLLUQLzfKLBxSV.99

christocolus

Oct 27, 2017
Yup. It's that time of the year again. Can't wait.

Also Gallagher and Matt Bootty teased some stuff. I wonder what they have planned.

Last edited:

Deleted member 12447

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Microsoft coming back to form for this one. I can feel it boys.

New Perfect Dark game

unknown.png

and a new single player experience

unknown.png

I HOPE to see at least one series in some form, and while I'd prefer it isn't exclusive. I won't be mad if Sam Fisher returns...

81d223c4e18a0822_848x477.jpg

Last edited:

Ebtesam

Self-Requested Ban
Apr 1, 2018
exclusive announcements

That what people want , MS do it

Last edited:

mindsale

Oct 29, 2017
I'm itching for Below, Perfect Dark, Banjo in Smash, and Tomb Raider (timed) exclusivity.

My X is ready.

Deleted member 5764

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
First and foremost, I want to thank Theorry for basically being our dedicated Xbox thread creator. I certainly appreciate it!

Second, I feel like time is just passing too damn quick right now. Seems like only yesterday that it was February. Now it's almost May and we're talking about E3! I'm excited, but I also feel like time is just slipping away.

Ebtesam

Self-Requested Ban
Apr 1, 2018
unannounced titles coming in 2018 and beyond.

name it Now! pls xD

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 3897

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
yup this is the key and follow up. the amount of flack sony gets for releasing info about a title early is bullshit. Games take time and look GOW is already coming out.

MS should announce what they have in the lineup, even if it's far from done. Sony has done it and miracly none (?) has been cancelled and it has worked out for them.

jbug617

Oct 25, 2017
Xbox have been trying to keep their game announcements at E3 to release date fairly close (I think Sea of Thieves is the exception). I wonder how far beyond will they talk about.

kennyamr

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New York, NY, USA
Already in my calendar.
Let's see the show Xbox brings to E3 this year.
Hope they can finally blow me away. They had me once with Scalebound but we all know what happened.
I have savings ready if they drop some good exclusives.
We'll find out soon.

Garrett 2U

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Banjo Kazooie 3, confirmed?!?

It's that time of the year again: E3 is less than two months away! That means now is the perfect time to share more of our plans for one of the gaming industry's biggest annual events.

Here at Xbox, we're hard at work getting ready for the big show. We'll be kicking things off with our annual Xbox E3 2018 Briefing, which you can watch live beginning on Sunday, June 10 at 1 p.m. PDT. During the briefing, you'll have a chance to check out everything from in-depth looks at previously-announced games to trailers for our unannounced titles coming in 2018 and beyond. You can watch the Xbox E3 2018 Briefing live beginning at 1 p.m. PDT on Sunday, June 10 on the official Xbox Mixer Channel or on the Mixer app for Xbox One and Windows 10.

Hawk269

Oct 26, 2017
Hoping for a new Elite Controller and keeping my expectations/hype in check. With no new hardware other than a possible new Elite controller (that we know of), this should mainly be a software driven presentation. They have no other BC bombs to drop since they added OG Xbox other than a possible big drop in more titles being released. But the last 2 years, they had new hardware "X" and big BC news to rely to fill the time. This year, it seems like it will have to be all software outside of a new elite controller. Hope they have great news for all of us.

Parisi

Oct 27, 2017
This is also the first year in some time that their press conf has moved away from the Galen Center and over to the Microsoft Theater at LA Live. Curious to see how that plays out, since the Galen center holds many more people than the Microsoft Theater...

DanteLinkX

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I hope the whole "exclusive announcement of a non-exclusive game" shit dies this e3, made a lot of people confused.

Oct 26, 2017
This is the year they have to bring their A game. They have thon console, the services now they need the AAA heavy hitters.

I really wouldn't have unrealistic expectations if I were you. Don't get me wrong, it would be fantastic if they surprise us with a few big new exclusives but is it likely?

I hope the whole "exclusive announcement of a non-exclusive game" shit dies this e3, made a lot of people confused.

Yeah, wasn't a fan of that at all. Phil announced many new games and it really did sound like actual Xbox exclusives but they really weren't at all.

Hawk269

Oct 26, 2017
This is also the first year in some time that their press conf has moved away from the Galen Center and over to the Microsoft Theater at LA Live. Curious to see how that plays out, since the Galen center holds many more people than the Microsoft Theater...

I thought it was the other way around that the MS Theatre holds more people than the Galen Center?

JK-Money

Attempt to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Microsoft coming back to form for this one. I can feel it boys.

New Perfect Dark game

unknown.png

and a new single player experience

unknown.png

I HOPE to see at least one series in some form, and while I'd prefer it isn't exclusive. I won't be mad if Sam Fisher returns...

81d223c4e18a0822_848x477.jpg
In all honesty, he has no choice he HAS to return. The tribute to Snake in Ghost recon, a game with him back that is like Chaos Theory would be an excellent swan song to the stealth genre. Much like Sam said "it's only me"

Voke

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
fucking pumped
should finally be getting an xone sometime this year, so i hope ms has some cool stuff for us to look forward to!

m23

Oct 25, 2017
MS conference will be Mixer exclusive?

You'll also be able to catch a live stream of the briefing on other streaming services, which we'll be announcing soon, as well as on the big screen at your local Microsoft Stores.

unannounced titles coming in 2018

Wait, what?

Could also be referring to third party games, though I wouldn't doubt seeing one or two unannounced first party games for this year like the rumoured Gears spinoff. Horizon 4 is an obvious one.