Dyashen

Dec 20, 2017
Belgium

Massive credit to Pelochoman for the sweet looking banner and Titania for the really well-made hype starfleet!

NNSt2z6.jpg

Jun 12, 2022 at 1:00 PM

Duration: ~ 95 minutes

Links:

How it went last year:

Hype video made by Titania

z2EL86j.jpg

Last edited:

cyrribrae

Chicken Chaser
Jan 21, 2019
Great job! Excited!! :D

Even if the title makes my heart hurt a little. :D

Teusery

"This guy are sick"
May 18, 2022
This is probably an extremely dumb question, but is it fair to expect PC games as well since Microsoft? I have not kept up with gaming releases in years so i do not know how the landscape has changed

ianpm31

Oct 27, 2017
Just realized it starts at 12pm for me. Need to go do my errands and workout before this thing starts.

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
This is probably an extremely dumb question, but is it fair to expect PC games as well since Microsoft? I have not kept up with gaming releases in years so i do not know how the landscape has changed
Yes, basically all of their games will be Xbox + PC and there *may* be PC only games (such as when AOE4 and MSFS was announced). But 95% will be console + PC. The PC Gaming Show event is after the Microsoft showcase though

TheFurizzlyBear

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
So pissed I gotta work but I should be able to watch it at work (just gonna be so many interruptions T-T ). Something tells me this one gonna be good!

Connope

Mar 6, 2022
Some third party Game Pass announcements might not be PC, but they're usually pretty clear about that during the conferences. Like others have said, everything first party will be PC.

Ales34

Apr 15, 2018
I'm a simple person. All I want is Starfield gameplay to be happy with the showcase.

Gome on, Todd.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
I haven't owned a MS console since a very long time but I keep watching their conf every year hoping for some revivals.

RR30

Oct 22, 2018
Excited for the dive into Starfield and seeing info on Josh Sawyer's game. Everything else is a bonus for me.

J-Skee

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Is too much to ask for Deathloop VR from this event?

For something more realistic, I would really be interested in seeing what Forza looks like.

Teusery

"This guy are sick"
May 18, 2022
Some third party Game Pass announcements might not be PC, but they're usually pretty clear about that during the conferences. Like others have said, everything first party will be PC.

Microsoft releases all games on Xbox and PC.

Yes, basically all of their games will be Xbox + PC and there *may* be PC only games (such as when AOE4 and MSFS was announced). But 95% will be console + PC. The PC Gaming Show event is after the Microsoft showcase though

Okay, thats what I thought, thanks!

Adryuu

Master of the Wind
Oct 27, 2017
Critical question: will the same link be valid for the 4k on demand version once it's done streaming?

Like, I refuse to watch at 1080p, or to watch it twice, so I'm waiting until 2 hours after it goes live, but I don't wanna be spoiled.

Will the OT at least be updated with the vod link when it's available?

Thanks a lot

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
Critical question: will the same link be valid for the 4k on demand version once it's done streaming?

Like, I refuse to watch at 1080p, or to watch it twice, so I'm waiting until 2 hours after it goes live, but I don't wanna be spoiled.

Will the OT at least be updated with the vod link when it's available?

Thanks a lot
Not sure if the link will be the same, but the Xbox youtube channel will definitely have the 4K upload ready afterwards and you can just check then

HBC_XL

Apr 19, 2018
Vancouver
Hyyyyyyyyyyyyyype

Going to go grab some sugary cereal to eat while I watch (Canadian West Coast, so it's still early here)
T-minus 3hrs, let's goooooooooooooooo!

Zan

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I had a dream about B-K coming back. Will it be a preminition instead? Who knows.

Helix

Mayor of Clown Town
Jun 8, 2019
if some of the leaks are true then this will be a good show.