• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
They should have a code system, so if people see something they like you can just send them the code instead of having to recreate it yourself

Jahranimo

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Yooo these are fire! If only they had gyro controls, then almost every other controller would be pointless just about haha.

Apr 30, 2019
New colours and buttons combos available too...

You can even pick the classic colourful button style!

2S4TXCL.jpg

Edit: I made a classic Xbox 360 controller with the new button option!

L7VDJzi.jpg
Yes! Bring back the skittles.

Ushay

Oct 27, 2017
Yes, finally.

Remind to never use rubber grips again, that damn things always fall off.

Kyrios

Oct 27, 2017
There a shipping fee for this? Might be the only way I get an orange controller for my PC lol

GlowingBovine

Prophet of Truth
Nov 27, 2017
Love the 3 new colors. Tempted to make Sonic and Knuckles controllers with the new blue and red. Not sure how I would do the back/dpad/buttons though.

ThatMeanScene

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
I never used this service but now I use an Xbox controller on my PC all the time so I think I'll give it shot this time. I'll probably take weeks to decide on a color scheme. XD

Jogi

Prophet of Regret
Jul 4, 2018
Hell yes! Was waiting for this to come to Series controllers.

Oct 25, 2017
I reordered using a credit card and it says pending now (last time was a mix of credit and PayPal and it got refunded ) it says due next week

Vash

Oct 28, 2017
I keep getting forwarded to the US site even though the Dutch site says you can design your own as well. I'm afraid it's not actually available here yet. :(

Inti

Nov 20, 2017
I agree with others that mentioned bringing this to consoles too. I believe a lot of people would be more than willing, even happy to pay a premium for a customized console.

Babu93

Feb 9, 2021
It's definitely not US only, I've managed to get it with UK prices. I've always found the Microsoft website a bit annoying with directing me to the US storefront first, then having to jump around a bit to get my local version.

Oct 25, 2017
Oh good! Crossing my fingers for ya.
Thanks! It's for my son. Last august I got him one for his 6th birthday, I tricked him into designing it on the Xbox website , I told him it was a game. I ordered it and he was thrilllllles for his birthday. The bumper broke and I sent it for repair right when design labs shut down so they refunded it and didn't repair it. He's been asking about it for 8 months

May 14, 2021
I'm just gun shy because every XSX controller I've used frequently ignores me pressing the A and Y buttons, or even worse registers a single press as two.

Kyrios

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks! It's for my son. Last august I got him one for his 6th birthday, I tricked him into designing it on the Xbox website , I told him it was a game. I ordered it and he was thrilllllles for his birthday. The bumper broke and I sent it for repair right when design labs shut down so they refunded it and didn't repair it. He's been asking about it for 8 months

Oh that's awesome he's gonna love that! lol

Lemony1984

Jul 7, 2020
If like one but the build quality of the controllers on all current consoles is so bad, I can't justify it.

Still annoyed about my elite v2 breaking 3 weeks out of warranty.