• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

shan780

The Fallen
Nov 2, 2017
UK
Spr_5b_545_s.png

Outrun

Oct 30, 2017
I finally got my 6 year daughter to design her controller.

It is a garish thing.... But she loves the design!

Deleted member 511

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Some designs inspired by Final Fantasy Women(tm).

The Last Ancient.

the-last-cetra.png

The Star of Seventh Heaven.

the-star-of-seventh-heaven.png

The Rebel Princess.

the-rebel-queen.png

The High Summoner.

the-high-summoner.png

The Dynast Queen.

the-dynast-queen.png

The Hardened Soldier. She must not be forgotten.

the-goddess-chosen.png

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
There needs to be more face button options. I can buy bright yellow buttons on Amazon right now, I should be able to do the same from Microsoft.

Snake__

Jan 8, 2020
No rubber grips makes me real sad
Hopefully they add an Xbox Elite Series 3 to design lab soon

VeryHighlander

The Fallen
May 9, 2018
this is so damn cool. i've spent like 20 minutes making controllers. I don't even need one but i'm thinking of ordering one with an engraving. so so cool of MS to do this

Corsick

Oct 27, 2017
So I just got to order an XSX today finally, and I'm contemplating giving the controller it comes with away just so I can have the excuse to get a custom made one. These are so cool!

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
This looks like fun. I want to do it, I just can't make up my mind on the design.

Waffle Bandit

May 26, 2019
Does anyone know why Microsoft chose to give their Shock Blue controller Shock Blue colored thumbsticks instead of using black thumbsticks? I made the Shock Blue controller in Design Lab with black thumbsticks and was curious why Microsoft chose to use blue instead. Is there a color theory reason for the choice? Thanks in advance to anyone who answers.

6430660_sd.jpg;maxHeight=640;maxWidth=550

SRTtoZ

Dec 8, 2017
Damn I thought they were redoing it so they would add elite controllers and shit. This is so meh.

Aloy38

Jul 31, 2020
Too bad this doesn't allow you to swap out the awful hard plastic cheese-grater "grips" for smooth ones like the older controllers. I can't hold these new controllers for any length of time without them hurting my hands.

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
Feel like I am pretty horrible at designing these. Thoughts on this Eva Unit 1? Its not showing in the pic, but I also have EVA 01 as the engraving. Anything I should change to make it look better? Thinking I should change the buttons to the grey on black