• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Avitus

Oct 25, 2017
What an awful conference holy shit MS. You had every chance to knock it out the park and nope.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
I think everyone blew their expectations out of wack because Sony bailed, but end of gen showings are always more reserved. All things considered they showed quite a bit, of anything they maybe could have scaled back some stuff but they probably had partnerships in place for certain showings (like the PSo and Crossfire stuff). The :Scarlett stuff was exactly what I expected, a repeat of when they first revealed Scorpio.

If anything the Gears5 stuff was the most puzzling and lacking. For it being such a big game, and probably their big 2019 game, they seemed to really hold back.

Treestump

Mar 28, 2018
Do I just not remember the ending of Halo 5 or what happened to the Halo? What did he mean by we lost?

Mik317

Oct 25, 2017
that sucked for me.

best game was from 2012 lol.

but that doesn't mean it was a bad show.

finalflame

Product Management
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Even the Elden Ring portion managed to disappoint by being too short. This thing was truly not for me.