• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SecondNature

Oct 25, 2017
I thought that was fairly good but nothing insane

No exclusives but i get thats ms's vision now. It just makes me not care about xbox

Minecraft dungeons and cyberpunk look great though

JINX

Oct 25, 2017
But that was a very weird conference, way to much cinematics and CGI. Too much talking, but scarlett had got me very hyped.

Overture

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
I might prefer to read the twitch chat, at least I know what to expect there, while here I'm constantly surprised by some. So much whining.

Hucast

alt account
Banned
Mar 25, 2019
Bad ending to not show gameplay for halo. I think for that reason it ruined the whole conference.

SpinierBlakeD

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2018
I don't think I can forgive them for not showing Gears 5 campaign footage

Dabanton

Oct 27, 2017
M
With both next gen consoles apparently being somewhat similar in power, they should really double down on making them small and quiet.

The One X is an engineering masterpiece compared to my bulky, loud-ass PS4 Pro.

Yep MS has Sony bested on that front 2-0

And it's a big selling point to me. You don't dare charge the prices both Sony and MS ask for and have a noisy ass console

Wispmetas

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Well its over...what a meh conference,. Way to much CGI in this and a lack of new games.

Last year was better.

Raide

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Lots of games for current gens systems but next E3 is going to be the real battleground.