• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Zelas

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They started out so strong then just fizzled out. They way they addressed Xcloud and Scarlet made it seem like they were forced to talk earlier than they wanted.

Shopolic

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
With the material they had, I expected much more this.
No gameplay from Halo and Gears? Really?

BeeDog

Oct 26, 2017
Highly disappointing conference overall. Gamepass is a great service indeed, but personally I'm not going to splash out on yet another subscription service. Most indie games looked okay to fine, but the biggest bummer was that almost all bigger games were CGI only, I mean wtf? Ori 2 was by far the best showing they had. Also, the Project Scarlett reveal wasn't radically different from what Sony said earlier with PS5, so no hype there.

gitrektali

Feb 22, 2018
Absolute fucking shitshow, minus a couple of games. Having cutscene trailers just does NOT cut it for me as well. What was up with the CP trailer and Gears?

Bad pacing too. Pfft.

Siggy-P

Avenger
Mar 18, 2018
That was a great series of CGI trailers for games that have already been announced. :/

Can't believe they didn't even show Gears gameplay. Not showing Halo is fine, and not that I particularly care for Gears 5, but it comes out this year FFS.

Dennis8K

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Flight Simulator
Elite Controller 2
Keanu in Cyberpunk 2077
Solid State Drive SSDs

Can anyone top Microsoft?

Zukkoyaki

Oct 25, 2017
Certainly not a bad conference but given the way even insiders hyped it up... that was shockingly average.

truly101

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Everyone will have different takes, but I don't feel like MS knocked it out of the park. On the 1 hand, I think they did a good job in generating excitement for the future, holiday 2020. At the same time, I feel like other than Gears 5, they are punting on current gen. I mean they have a large number of 3rd party games from now till then, but if you're considering a XB1, you may as well wait till Scarlett releases. Sony skipping this year changes nothing.

rafiki

Alt account
Banned
May 18, 2019
for me the highlight was Flight Simulator, Age of Empire and weird Halo Infinite trailer. Lack of info in Halo infinite is made me so god damn disappointed, I am actually angry

Gilver

Banned
Nov 14, 2018
Costa Rica
That was underwhelming. Kinda sad that Elden Ring is high fantasy (didnt see leak), guess Square is probably going to be my favorite conference.

Kuro

Oct 25, 2017
Was okay conference, mostly Gamepass focused though no surprise. Annoyed we didn't get more Halo gameplay.

Mass Effect

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
It was an okay show. It started off pretty strong but kind of fizzled out. Keanu and Cyberpunk were the peak.

Last year's conference was better for sure though.

Oh, and I'm really annoyed that they didn't show any actual Gears 5 gameplay. The game is 3 months out!

Mula

Banned
Jan 18, 2019
Best thing in this show was the from trailer and they just showed it after borderlands... No hype nothing. This was a bad show tbh

Maple

Oct 27, 2017
Given all the hype, this was a massive let down. The Infinite trailer from last year was superior and gave a better sense of scale and direction.

All the hype about Scarlett and Microsoft told us what we already knew...Zen 2 CPU and a Navi based GPU. Nothing else.

Very little gameplay in the trailers.

Draconian

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
It was a good show. I have no idea who came up with that Gears reveal though. I understand they laid out when they'll show the stuff I actually wanna see, but that was a very weird and underwhelming reveal of a new multiplayer mode.

Mad_Rhetoric

Banned
May 7, 2019
some people are so hyperbolic lol. great conference, didnt expect a lot on scarlett yet and halo will obviously get live demo next E3. Smart restraint.

B.O.O.M.

Oct 25, 2017
6/10 No gameplay fiesta

Ori
SpiritFarer
Tales

these three were the best things about the whole conference. From game looks intriguing but that was a pretty bad trailer

Antiax

Oct 27, 2017
That was quite underwhelming. I feel like after Cyberpunk the show got much worse. Elden Ring trailer was extremely disappointing.

Only remarkable games from this conference were Cyberpunk 2077, Flight Sim, new DBZ game and new Halo.