• The GiftBot 2.0 Launch Giveaway Extravaganza has come to a close with an astounding 8073 games given away to the community by 696 members, a huge success thanks to you! The gifting now continues with more official prizes in the new Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Leftover Steam codes are also being given away to the PC Gaming Era community.

Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 |OT| Everything Else is Child's Play

Jun 4, 2019
Someone here said they use the paddles for running in Jedi Fallen Order. I decided to give that a try. Holy shit, that is damn nice! No more pressing in left analog stick, left paddle does it and does it well!

Mizzourah

Oct 27, 2017
Just picked up my V2. Had to return the first one because the upper right paddle was squishy and not providing the tactile and audible click like the other three.

Beyond that, really digging it. Not sure it would be worth an upgrade from the V1, but it's a solid feeling controller.

merf

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone had pairing issues with their PCs? So, as previously stated I figured out I had to pair as a peripheral instead of the old controller-receiver option. It says that it's paired but the Xbox button is still flashing when I turn it on. It's charged for some time so it's not a battery issue. It has turned solid white a couple times, I'll pop into a game, start trying to play and it's just flashing again.

This was way too fucking expensive to not just be plug-and-play. I purchased the fancy Logitech mouse and charging mousepad recently and it just "worked" after plugging it in.

BOT Zé

Oct 28, 2017
Anyone here bought the controller on Microsoft Store in Europe? If yes let me know so I can pm you to clarify some doubts. Thanks.

TheYanger

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
that's absolutely been my favorite use for them. did that the last couple years whenever i played Destiny 2. i *hate* the analog click button.
Yeah that's what I did as well. R3 on right paddle, L3 on left paddle. Having face buttons and not taking your hands off the sticks is nice in some games, but in Jedi you have to CONSTANTLY reset your sprint, and it started to lilterally hurt to press L3 quickly while dashing around. Took me maybe 10 minutes to get used to it and I haven'[t looked back. It's such a good setup.