• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Gowans

Oct 27, 2017
North East, UK
A0H9vs4.jpg

Source:

https://twitter.com/XboxGamePass/status/1078712280261353474

Currently showing 212 listings
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/collections/subsxgpchannel3/xbox

etta

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I wonder why they still advertise it as "over 100 games to play" when they could use 200 now.

zedox

Oct 28, 2017
I wonder why they still advertise it as "over 100 games to play" when they could use 200 now.
Once you say over 200...you can't go back to 100. Underpromise and overdeliver. Also, it's supposed to be a curated experience so you don't want to get too large a library (outside of the exclusives that will come from MS).

xxracerxx

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Wait...there has to be a numerical value for the number of achievements possible, it can't be infinite.

OneBadMutha

Nov 2, 2017
17 added day of launch is pretty impressive for a newish service in a year where Microsoft only published 3 of those.

Kawngi

Prophet of Truth
Oct 30, 2017
Gamepass has been particularly great for trying out games I probably wouldn't have ever bought. Just signed up for $1 for a month, and I previously had already done a "$1 for 1 month" deal.

Podge293

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Been pretty handy so far.

Stacked alot of months for real cheap earlier this year so it'll keep rolling for a while yet

pswii60

Oct 27, 2017
The Milky Way
There was an interview recently where they said the focus on Game Pass is it being a curated service with quality and diversity taking priority over quantity. They did some market research where if you say it has a ridiculous number of games there's 1) an assumption they'll all be shit and/or 2) that you'd never have time to play them all which can actually be off putting to potential subscribers.

etta

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
There was an interview recently where they said the focus on Game Pass is it being a curated service with quality and diversity taking priority over quantity. They did some market research where if you say it has a ridiculous number of games there's 1) an assumption they'll all be shit and/or 2) that you'd never have time to play them all which can actually be off putting to potential subscribers.
Makes sense.

Liliana

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
NYC
Best subscription in gaming without question. Ybarra was also hyping up January releases while acknowledging December's legendaryness which makes me wonder wtf do they have planned for January, lol.

JayWood2010

Oct 27, 2017
All I know is that I bought in. Just finished Ashen and loved it. One of the best RPG games this generation.