• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Azerth

Prophet of Truth - Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
this is probably what that other ms tweet was about

mlappy

Alt Account
Banned
Aug 15, 2018
Kanada
Look, i love gamepass but this hype they try to create around it doesnt ever excite me at all.

B.C.

Prophet of Regret
Banned
Sep 28, 2018
Microsoft going ham on these announcements and such! Shit's getting good! Keep it up Phil and Co!

LegalEagleMike

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
cant wait to play Ashen. Hope they managed to get Below to agree to be on gamepass but Im assuming it wont be at this rate.

JayWood2010

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah this seems about right. Winter of Arcade announced tonight with Ashen coming to Game Pass tonight. What would be cool is if other Winter of Arcade games were also on Game Pass. Regardless, Im excited for Ashen.

Larsen B

Oct 27, 2017
Hopefully it will also include the multitude of games with PC versions that are available on Xbox but not Play Anywhere.

I want to play The Gardens Between.

Dyashen

Dec 20, 2017
Belgium
Hopefully Ooblets and Below join Game Pass eventually. Really excited about those games. Dare i say "they are perfect for game pass"

Deleted member 13645

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Interesting! I hope it's some of the Winter of Arcade games just to save my wallet.

Look, i love gamepass but this hype they try to create around it doesnt ever excite me at all.

I'm subbed for something like the next 2 years so it's pretty much free games for me, so I love new gamepass announcements, they get me excited.