• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017
I can see this being a E3 thing.

It's going to be entirely dependent on the testing of the new builds. The first flight isn't out yet to their small subset of the 13k people that signed up to help test so we'll see what it's looking like come late May.

Speaking of which, we should hopefully be getting an update on that today actually.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Judge

Judge

Vault-Tec Seal of Approval
Oct 25, 2017
MCC during summer would also go along with MS needing a strategy of steady releases of first party content into Game Pass

April: Sea of Thieves
May: State of Decay 2
June/July: Crackdown 3(?)
August: Master Chief Collection once patch is fully ready (?)
September: Forza Horizon 4(?)
October/November: Some more Remastered family titles which could be new or some of the existing ones (last year we had Disneyland Adventures, Zoo Tycoon *already added to GP*, Pixar Rush)

X1 Two

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I think they should add all 1st party Xbox releases to the service since they are essentially re-releases. And they said all future 1st party games will be on Game Pass day 1. So Conker, PDO, Jade Empire, I am looking at you.

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
MCC during summer would also go along with MS needing a strategy of steady releases of first party content into Game Pass

October/November: Some more Remastered family titles which could be new or some of the existing ones (last year we had Disneyland Adventures, Zoo Tycoon *already added to GP*, Pixar Rush)
I highly doubt Crackdown gets released in June or July. At best, a multiplayer beta will be released by then.

Lukas Taves

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Brazil

SoT was March, in April we got Robocraft (well, at least was new XD)

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It was rated in Brazil last week. It's coming soon
You're not getting a release until you have some public betas extensively testihg the servers and cloud which would last at minimum about 2 months like Sea of Thieves. We still have yet to have any announcements for the public betas. We're definiteely not getting this announcement at the end of April. It's possible we get it in May, if not then definitely June either around e3 or at e3.

Rychu

Oct 25, 2017
Utah, USA
You're not getting a release until you have some public betas extensively testihg the servers and cloud which would last at minimum about 2 months like Sea of Thieves. We still have yet to have any announcements for the public betas. We're definiteely not getting this announcement at the end of April. It's possible we get it in May, if not then definitely June either around e3 or at e3.
My personal opinion is that we get a Crackdown 3 Beta and release date announcement during May's Inside Xbox. We should get Inside Xbox announced next week if the first two episodes are anything to go by.

Inside Xbox — May:
- Focused on State of Decay 2 mostly
- Xbox 360 backward compatibility announcements
- Xbox Avatars are finally ready to be shown
- Crackdown 3 Beta and release date

This is what I think could happen because they won't spend an hour on State of Decay 2, they will need more announcements than that.

Lukas Taves

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Brazil
My personal opinion is that we get a Crackdown 3 Beta and release date announcement during May's Inside Xbox. We should get Inside Xbox announced next week if the first two episodes are anything to go by.

Inside Xbox — May:

This is what I think could happen because they won't spend an hour on State of Decay 2, they will need more announcements than that.
I'm betting on this too.

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Inside Xbox — May:

Very possible. If that doesn't happen then I see it being announced on stage at e3 along with singleplayer campaign and online multiplayer gameplay demos for maximun exposure. I think Crackdown 3 will get the most time at Microsoft's e3 show.

Spanic

Oct 31, 2017
US
Anyone play Robocraft? Its a pretty fun game, my brick design with tank wheels pretty much can't be destroyed.

Can't wait for SOD2 and I'll probably try PES.

Windu

Oct 25, 2017
*Family Feud Music Playing*

Show meeee....Quantum Break.

X

Show meeee.... Forza

XX

Show meeee....Ori

XXX

Last edited:

khamakazee

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Probably won't be added until the patch is available to everyone, which isn't anytime soon (probably summer if I had to guess)

I could see it dropping during E3. I hope PES 2018 is playable on the PC without too many problems because some titles I am having difficulty trying to get to play.

TheLionsDen

Oct 27, 2017
QC/NYC
PES 2018 is a good game, still not up to par to my favourites WE nor PES 12 but its better than the previous 3 or so games.

The one thing about PES on Xbox is the inability to share edit data which is huge for its community.

pswii60

Oct 27, 2017
The Milky Way
New lineup announced including new title Laser League making a debut. Looks like a good month to me!

Other titles are:

Overcooked
The Escapists
Homefront: The Revolution
Unmechanical: Extended
Sonic and Knuckles

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/04/25/xbox-game-pass-may-2018/
Overcooked is GOAT. Already own it on PS4 but performance is shit on the Pro, so will definitely check how this runs on the X :)

EDIT: Laser League hitting the service day one - that's two new games debuting on the service within the month, very nice.

EDIT 2: And The Escapists! I realise you can likely buy it for peanuts these days, but as a big fan of Ocean's The Great Escape game back in the 80s, I've sat on this one for way too long. Looking forward to finally playing it.

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
*Family Feud Music Playing*

Show meeee....Quantum Break.

X

Show meeee.... Forza

XX

Show meeee....Ori

XXX

Doubt they will put any of these games in the same month as PES and SoD2
Cant waste all your ammo in a single month

games already out huh
In for PES, Homefront (people keep saying its underrated after the patches) and Overcooked

man gamepass really is turning into sonicpass. mania when?

Status
Not open for further replies.