• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

MauroNL

What Are Ya' Buying?
Oct 26, 2017
The Netherlands
Very decent line-up! Microsoft keeps the good news coming. I wonder how many subs they have on GamePass right now. 100.000? Or is that way to much. Excluding trails

Vagabond

Oct 26, 2017
United States
Gamepass bundled with the XOX would make it an insta-buy. A game pass and Xternal HDD is going to be the #1 Xmas gift for the Xbox-owning family.

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hmm RE HD looks tasty. Might have to move my Groove music pass to Xbox Pass.

MilesQ

Oct 25, 2017
No excuses left for Oddworld. It's a fantastic game people, download it when it hits.

Oynox

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Still mad that I did not pick up those sweet 10 months for 10 bucks when they were sold on Reddit from that T-Mobile promotion.

Nice additions! Thought some would leave in November but glad they are not.

Welfare

Prophet of Truth - You’re my Numberwall
Oct 26, 2017
Metal Gear Solid V, Halo Wars, Mega Man 9, and Oddworld are all great games. Fantastic additions to Game Pass.

OP
OP
Judge

Judge

Vault-Tec Seal of Approval
Oct 25, 2017
Really keen to check out New N Tasty myself!

Falchion

Oct 25, 2017
Boise
Nice additions but it pisses me off that the second Metro game is in the vault or whatever but the first still isn't.

Oct 27, 2017
Odd world very nice.

Is mgs the phantom pain the main game or the smaller one? Or is that ground zeros or whatever it is called?

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
The Phantom Pain leaving at the end of January seems short, but I don't see three months being too short for people to get what they can out of that game.

JMY86

Oct 27, 2017
United States
Game Pass is a truly fantastic feature that Xbox offers to its owners. I love my PS4 Pro but I definitely prefer playing games on my Xbox One S with the superior controller and the better online infrastructure with GWG, LFG,Clubs and EA Access and Game Pass. They are obviously in second place for the forseeable future but MS truly offers an outstanding gaming experience for its gamers right now.

Flamin' Galah

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Ah, the gift which keeps on giving! Already own Halo Wars: Definitive Edition, but the rest I have never played or even thought about playing, so now there is no excuse.

Ushay

Oct 27, 2017
The value on this pass is improving really well. For me personally I own most of these games, but there are the odd unpolished gem I've missed due to money time etc like Halo Wars and Mad Max that could tempt me to grab this sometime in the future or even for a friend new to the system.

MGS V is an outstanding addition to the collection.

Wordstar

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Gamepass will realy be an awesome thing in a couple of months when the library gets even bigger. Some nice game additions for the comming month.

Hendog1981

Oct 28, 2017
Glad that there are a couple more big titles coming to the service, especially before the holidays. I can see it as being a great gifting option.

Rembrandt

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
hm, might sign back up to play MGS V and beat DMC. game pass is a pretty good deal. surprised they don't have 6/12 month options yet.