• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
I wish they would finally give Dying Light Xbox One X enhancement. They are still patching it and still releasing small DLCs, so what the heck? I don't want them to go crazy, just up the resolution to at least 1080p if you still working on stuff, god damned. :(

Minx

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Illinois
What are some of the best online Co op games on Gamepass?

Games I intend to play are Sea of Thieves, Iron Brigade,Warhammer Vermintide 2 and Dead Island Riptide remastered.

Game I have no interest in or have already beaten are all Gears, all Halo, Borderlands, Crackdown 3, Payday 2, Resident Evil 5, State of Decay 2.

Raide

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
What are some of the best online Co op games on Gamepass?

Games I intend to play are Sea of Thieves, Iron Brigade,Warhammer Vermintide 2 and Dead Island Riptide remastered.

Game I have no interest in or have already beaten are all Gears, all Halo, Borderlands, Crackdown 3, Payday 2, Resident Evil 5, State of Decay 2.
Monster Hunter!

Irrotational

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I'd add Strange brigade - its not amazing but can be a fun co-op adventure

Monster hunter is great, but fiddly to play the story missions co-op - google the steps to go through.

XVerdena

Oct 28, 2017
So there's a quest that gives you 1000 rewards points. It asks you to unlock 10 achievements in 10 games, but can I just unlock 10 achievements in one of these games or is it one achievement per game?

I'm new to this stuff.

xyla

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
So I wanna share my Game Pass with a friend. From what I head, I'll pretty much have to invite him to my Xbox family and then log into his PCs Windows Store. After that I log out, he logs in again and will have access - anyone familiar with this? Will this work?

Oct 27, 2017
Have they fixed the issue where when you transfer your subscription to ultimate you won't lose the years you been an active Xbox live member yet? I remember this was a bug when ultimate was in the Xbox insider preview.

RickPresk

May 15, 2018
In Metro Exodus is there another way to perform a melee attack, I can do the sneak attacks fine but when I've run out of bullets all I seem to be able to do is hit them with the butt of a gun and not use my knife, is that right or am I missing something?

jorgejjvr

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
In Metro Exodus is there another way to perform a melee attack, I can do the sneak attacks fine but when I've run out of bullets all I seem to be able to do is hit them with the butt of a gun and not use my knife, is that right or am I missing something?
you can also do it with R3, clicking the right stick, you perform a finishing move if you are close enough

impact

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Tampa
I wish they would finally give Dying Light Xbox One X enhancement. They are still patching it and still releasing small DLCs, so what the heck? I don't want them to go crazy, just up the resolution to at least 1080p if you still working on stuff, god damned. :(
Yea it is jarring when you go from a 4K game to a super low resolution XB1S game. I cant do it anymore, I like visuals too much.

DanielERA

Nov 5, 2017
So there's a quest that gives you 1000 rewards points. It asks you to unlock 10 achievements in 10 games, but can I just unlock 10 achievements in one of these games or is it one achievement per game?

I'm new to this stuff.

I think in 1 game is enough, I got 3 achievements in Metro Exodus so far and it says 3/10 on the quest

MYeager

Oct 30, 2017

I'm new to this stuff.

I believe they mean any 10 achievements among any of the ten associated games. Moonlighter/Batman/Turing Test/Shenmue/Guacamelee 2/Borderlands/Hollow Knight, Astroneer and Metro

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I can't with the writing in Thimbleweed Park. Is it this lame all the way through?

I'm having Borderlands 2 flashbacks.

Oct 29, 2017
It doesn't tell me how many achievements I've unlocked tho, there are just two steps: unlock 10 achievements and then reedem the points.

In the app? Are you sure? If I click into the Achievements section in the app then click on any game, it lists all achievements along with whether I've completed them, what percentage I am through that achievement and what date it was unlocked.

XVerdena

Oct 28, 2017
In the app? Are you sure? If I click into the Achievements section in the app then click on any game, it lists all achievements along with whether I've completed them, what percentage I am through that achievement and what date it was unlocked.
Are we speaking about the game pass app?

This is what I get

Screenshot-2019-06-14-21-33-59.png

Screenshot-2019-06-14-21-35-04.png

HarryDemeanor

Oct 25, 2017
Had a ton of Microsoft Rewards points saved up. Redeemed a 12 month Gold code and then bought a 12 month, 6 month, and 1 month code from CDKeys. I've got Ultimate until 05/2022. Couldn't beat the savings.

Teggy

Oct 25, 2017
Are the Metro Exodus windows and Xbox versions considered separate for achievements? I noticed that the windows version is called "Metro Exodus (Windows)" and as best I can tell it isn't being counted toward rewards.

LuisGarcia

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Sorry if this has been asked already but is there any kind of cross save between Xbox game pass and PC game pass?

Got a few hours into the messenger on PC earlier... Is there anyway I can carry on my progress on the Xbox now?

Sutton Dagger

Oct 27, 2017
Sorry it's probably been described 100 times but what is the exact process of getting the full 3 years of ultimate? I have an Xbox if that helps?

TheChamp

Abused the Buy/Sell/Trade thread
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Its a shame the PC App is appalling and just gives errors whenever you try to install anything

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yes

I enjoyed it and it is similar to classic games but if that isn't your thing, it won't get better later on

I grew up with Day of the Tentacle and Monkey Island, I love classic PnC. I was pleasantly surprised when i saw this pretty much uses SCUMM. My problem with what i played so far is only really the writing. It's trying too hard to be memey and self referential and it comes across as that 'hello fellow kids' gif. Meh.

sangreal

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I grew up with Day of the Tentacle and Monkey Island, I love classic PnC. I was pleasantly surprised when i saw this pretty much uses SCUMM. My problem with what i played so far is only really the writing. It's trying too hard to be memey and self referential and it comes across as that 'hello fellow kids' gif. Meh.

It really only goes deeper down that road

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
With the games I have (bought in the backlog), with the time I have in a day to play, with the subscription clock ticking down.... GPU really gives me terrible anxiety, heh.

Downloaded Hollow Knight. Hopefully, if nothing, I will be able to get through that game before my subscription ends.

Ushay

Oct 27, 2017
Just noticed Shogun Shadow Tactics on there. Downloading now, it's been so long since I played a game like Commandos..

Doomburrito

Feb 9, 2018
So when I go to the Quests section on my Xbox, it tells me I'm not signed up for Rewards (I am, I have points). And it gives an error when I try to continue. When I go to the App, the Rewards section shows my points only. When I refresh the page, the words "Quests in Progress" appear for about half a second at the bottom and then disappear and I can't scroll down.

Help?

DanielERA

Nov 5, 2017
Are we speaking about the game pass app?

This is what I get

Screenshot-2019-06-14-21-33-59.png

Screenshot-2019-06-14-21-35-04.png
On the mobile app it shows as well, maybe you need to earn at least one achievement for the counter to show, it appears where the cup is at the end. It seems that only 3 achievements count per game, so we have to play at least 4 different games

XVerdena

Oct 28, 2017
On the mobile app it shows as well, maybe you need to earn at least one achievement for the counter to show, it appears where the cup is at the end. It seems that only 3 achievements count per game, so we have to play at least 4 different games
Nope, I got the 1000 points by unlocking 10 achievements in Metro

wafflebrain

Oct 27, 2017
Is it kind of like Overcooked? My fiance basically doesn't play any games these days that aren't either Overcooked or Jackbox. Do you think it's something that someone that doesn't play a lot of games could handle?

This is such a late reply sorry...I wouldn't compare it to Overcooked it doesn't have the same kind of urgency, in coop you both have to utilize the same controls at the same time to manage the steering of the supermarket cart, it basically involves a lot of frantic yelling of directions in order to make sure you're both synced up while trying to navigate and avoid obstacles. The trigger buttons are I think the only ones utilized (left for left right for right and both to go straight). I think your fiance would have no problems getting into it, it's pretty pick up and play.

CyReN

Oct 25, 2017
So is anybody else missing Game Pass Quest on Xbox One app and Mobile App? Tried messaging support but they have no idea.

SOLDIER

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
How do you play Game Pass games on PC?

I saw that they had The Messenger, so I wanted to try that. I clicked install but it didn't say where it installed or anything. Does it require a launcher or something? Can the game be shortcut onto Steam?

Bede-x

Oct 25, 2017
Got done with two playthroughs of Steamworld Dig 2 and I'd already played through it once on PC at launch. Lovely game. Don't miss out on it if you like Metroidvanias (though I suppose Hollow Knight should be first in line).

Status
Not open for further replies.