• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adryuu

Master of the Wind
Oct 27, 2017
Good, more time to Doom. I was just on the second level and it's too frenetic to play on workdays so yeah, great.

RedSwirl

Oct 25, 2017
After finishing Gears 5 and Metro I'm checking out some of these indie games to see if I wanna toss them on my Steam wishlist. Just tried out Ori for a few minutes. Seems pretty good. I haven't really dug into all these indie metroidvanias so I don't know which ones are the best. A lotta quantification in Ori though. How long is it?

Mesoian

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
After finishing Gears 5 and Metro I'm checking out some of these indie games to see if I wanna toss them on my Steam wishlist. Just tried out Ori for a few minutes. Seems pretty good. I haven't really dug into all these indie metroidvanias so I don't know which ones are the best. A lotta quantification in Ori though. How long is it?

It'll probably take you 8-12 hours your first time through.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"At this time". Could be Doom that wasn't updated knowing the new one has been postponed. I don't know the structure of GamePass at all.

Could absolutely be the case. They were never gonna keep the old Doom around when the new Doom is out there to be bought, but now that the latter is delayed may as well keep the original game on the service as long as possible really.

Paragraf

May 31, 2019
Russia
So idea of "horror" in Blair Witch is to make you feel like protagonist has a seizure every time you turn camera around? It's even worse than Observer. Uninstalled within 5 minutes.

chrisdm

Oct 27, 2017
Northeast United States
Fallout: New Vegas is live (via the Game Pass app) as well! Downloading to my One X right now.

Wasn't Panzer Dragoon: Orta supposed to be available today as well?

Patiently waiting on that one. That's #2 Dream BC game of all time there.

pswii60

Oct 27, 2017
The Milky Way
'can any of the gamepass fanboys explain.........'

What does that even mean? Fans of the service now have inside knowledge of what comes and goes?

Anyway, it's great that Doom especially isn't leaving. The game deserves to be played by as many people as possible.
It means the person who wrote that tweet is a "fanboy" but likely not of anything Xbox related.

DJtal

Oct 30, 2017
Capetown / South Africa
Could absolutely be the case. They were never gonna keep the old Doom around when the new Doom is out there to be bought, but now that the latter is delayed may as well keep the original game on the service as long as possible really.
Different approach, Fallout New Vegas probably joining when Outer Worlds is landing in a few days is not a coincidence. Not everyone had a taste of Fallout New Vegas, why not toy around what Obsidian is and what they are capable of. It's also a way to build momentum from an old game.
On this matter, the gaming population is growing and younger generation are joining as we go. People might think Game Pass is a trial to see if it stick or not. I think it's well thought when you think about it.

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
felix is really charming but looks like its gonna be a paaaaain in later levels

NightmareT

Banned
Aug 21, 2018
I've never gotten achievements for gamepass PC games.

L0e2IvW.png

on pc there is a lot of bugs with achievements ....

This is my month for example only with game pass pc (right now i don't have a xbox one)

NnqXLpI.png

NightmareT

Banned
Aug 21, 2018
I don't know what to tell you, none of that stuff has ever worked for me.
You could try to enable all the M$ services, when i try the xbox game pass the achievements didnt work, but i reconfigure a lot of services from m$ that i disable months ago.

*Telemetry
*Sharing
*Xbox Services (they are like 4 or 5)
*User ................. (i forgot the name)

i do a lot of things, inclusive reinstall the "xbox console companion"

and the achievements work, sometimes it glitch but is better than nothing.

When i play i always have the Xbox console Companion and the xbox app running, just in case.

Deleted member 28461

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Decided to play some New Vegas to get myself warmed up for Outer Worlds. Unfortunately, I had two instances of infinite loading screens in the 4 hours I played. Second one lost me about 45 minutes of progress, which assures I won't return to it. I am now less excited for Outer Worlds.

Glad it's on Game Pass, though. I almost bought it a couple weeks ago, but held off after seeing it wasn't enhanced.

Xumbrega

Oct 25, 2017
Brasil
Yup, did this and it worked. But I don't understand why the game isn't available in my region when I can purchase it just fine from the store.

I don't understand either, here in Brazil Ninja Gaiden Black wasn't available as well on XGP, had to do the trick to be able to download it, but now Panzer Dragoon is appearing just fine in here, I just don't understand the criteria lol

Status
Not open for further replies.