• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adryuu

Master of the Wind
Oct 27, 2017
In Spain I don't see Fallout 3 or Oblivion leaving soon. Not that I care or would play that either way, but it seems weird.

Soap

Oct 27, 2017
I hope the people that have never played Yakuza are ready to get lost in at least one mini game that will either greatly delay you from finishing the game or finishing it at all. Dat estate agent mini game.

Fezan

Oct 26, 2017
Xbox live was down yesterday and I was unable to play ffxv. Is there a solution for this next time happens. Had a day off so was very disappointed seeing this happened in a single player game

Ebtesam

Self-Requested Ban
Apr 1, 2018
Xbox live was down yesterday and I was unable to play ffxv. Is there a solution for this next time happens. Had a day off so was very disappointed seeing this happened in a single player game
you can play on offline mode for 30 days before they asking you to connect to internet
Just make sure the games you want to play can be played in offline mode. I know games like Resident Evil 5, Metro, Wolfenstein, etc can be played offline. Just games that required an internet connection can't be played.

Ebtesam

Self-Requested Ban
Apr 1, 2018
Thank you. I was unable to do this yesterday because of connection issues. I'll try today and will update here
make sure to do offine Permissions too on Xbox beta too

your icon , settings , General , (down) offine Permissions (check).

i used this and it's works for me

NightmareT

Banned
Aug 21, 2018
I don't know if is still active but u can try this.

Buy 1, 2 or 3 years of Xbox live gold. (Brazil at 35-40$)

Then buy Xbox game pass últimate for 1$, this will activate the conversion of gold to Xbox game pass ultimate with a ratio 1/1,.

I made this and I got 27 months of ultimate for 68$

ivan.k

Banned
Dec 30, 2017
Moscow
Wanted to play Batman Return to Arkham but saw that games are leaving soon. So...how soon?
Should I start playing or I won't have time to complete them?

Adryuu

Master of the Wind
Oct 27, 2017
I hope the people that have never played Yakuza are ready to get lost in at least one mini game that will either greatly delay you from finishing the game or finishing it at all. Dat estate agent mini game.

Out-fucking-run!! I also enjoyed bowling, batting, mini golf and darts in later entries even if they were 30 fps. And karaoke/dancing are not to be forgotten either. Just fuck those catching machine missions.

I have already played zero and both kiwamis but I'll download and start them just for support. Also if they include any gp quests I'll have to do them!

Wanted to play Batman Return to Arkham but saw that games are leaving soon. So...how soon?
Should I start playing or I won't have time to complete them?

Probably at the end of the month. So maybe one week plus more days if you go offline.

meenseen84

Feb 15, 2018
Minneapolis
True Achievements- Weekend debate: Will Games with Gold get phased out for Xbox Game Pass? https://www.trueachievements.com/n40808/games-with-gold-vs-xbox-game-pass

I have thought this before. I used to claim every Games with Gold game in the past, but now I often forget or dont care because of Game Pass. I have thought about how can they create value for Gold now that there is Game Pass and it becoming harder to justify a charge for online gaming with them merging their services with PC.

Goodbye

Oct 27, 2017
Aw shucks! In Sweden, Shadow of the Tomb Raider is already gone and Rise is the one leaving this month. I was planning on playing that... Oh, well, guess I'll play something else then.

The list of games leaving soon on console in Sweden is:
Batman: Return to Arkham
Just Cause 4
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Snake Pass
Fallout 3
TESIV: Oblivion
Aren't the games entering and leaving the same for Xbox world wide?

YuSuzzune

Nov 21, 2018
True Achievements- Weekend debate: Will Games with Gold get phased out for Xbox Game Pass? https://www.trueachievements.com/n40808/games-with-gold-vs-xbox-game-pass

I have thought this before. I used to claim every Games with Gold game in the past, but now I often forget or dont care because of Game Pass. I have thought about how can they create value for Gold now that there is Game Pass and it becoming harder to justify a charge for online gaming with them merging their services with PC.
I doubt Microsoft will ditch GWG anytime soon, considering many people just used to extend their sub while not having GP. Yeah, Microsoft could refund those people or turn their sub into a GP one as a compensation, but considering the quality of the games they give away is quite good I doubt there's such a problem at the moment.

Deleted member 56752

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 15, 2019

Not until the first few months of Xbox series x are in the books. This is bad PR. Only want good PR

Vivian-Pogo

Jan 9, 2018
Waiting for the 2.0 update to hit Slay the Spire on console is painful. It's been like 40 days since its release on PC.

Goodbye

Oct 27, 2017
Just finished Plague Tale and it's as good as everyone already stated. It looks and sounds great and the gameplay has that TLOU stealth vibe. The only minor annoyances were the final boss and the archers. I saw a lot of Amicia Died screens 😅

Adryuu

Master of the Wind
Oct 27, 2017
Tried Dead Rising 4 for the weekly quest and found it awful. Glitches, awful controls with lag, very ugly, uninspired... I wanted to try 3 but it got out game pass and I guess it wasn't enhanced anyway. Was it better? I loved 1 and enjoyed 2 although didn't finish it nor play the Frank part.

Also, any ideas on how to get more gold orbs on DMCV if I've already bought them all and finished the game? I'm replaying it on the mode that unlocks. I've got only 6 for the quest.

Detective Pidgey

Alt Account
Banned
Jun 4, 2019
Yakuza 0 is close now!

This is where it all begins, right?

I had Yakuza 3 and 4 on PS3, but barely played them. Simply was too busy with 360 back then. But 0 is basically the very first game story wise?

Wait, are we talking about a mandatory minigame? I hope not. Because if a minigame annoys me, I'll just ignore it and move on with the story.

Egg0

Oct 25, 2017
Curious if Yakuza 0 will be full price in the store. Plus I'm surprised that they haven't released some sort of trailer for it other than the initial XO reveal.

LordDraven

Banned
Jan 23, 2019
Tried Dead Rising 4 for the weekly quest and found it awful. Glitches, awful controls with lag, very ugly, uninspired... I wanted to try 3 but it got out game pass and I guess it wasn't enhanced anyway. Was it better? I loved 1 and enjoyed 2 although didn't finish it nor play the Frank part.

Also, any ideas on how to get more gold orbs on DMCV if I've already bought them all and finished the game? I'm replaying it on the mode that unlocks. I've got only 6 for the quest.
What weekly quest?

Phoenics

Apr 23, 2019
United Kingdom, Horsham
I signed up for the game pass for 3 months for a pound or something close.
and for Christmas they gave me 2 months of discord nitro and 6 months of Spotify premium
and not to mention the game pass aswell.
such a good deal.
loving the master chief collection.

Teggy

Oct 25, 2017

I tried dead rising 4 a while back and I was just shocked at how boring it was. I didn't think twice about ignoring that quest.

I am doing the DMC one but I haven't played the game before so finding them is easy. Other than finding them in game I think the only way to get them is one per day when you log in or getting voted in MP. Is there a way to wipe out your save? Then you could just play the game over.

headspawn

Oct 27, 2017
Man, I haven't been paying attention to Game Pass on PC... just clicked on it now and found Deaths Gambit! and omg, that World of Horror game looks fantastic.

Hudsoniscool

Banned
Jun 5, 2018
Started playing Wolfenstein Youngblood. Liking it a lot. Will check out the older games after I beat it.

Finished children of morta. Loved it. Only missing one achievement. Can't find the last souvenir.

Katana_Strikes

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 29, 2017
I tried dead rising 4 a while back and I was just shocked at how boring it was. I didn't think twice about ignoring that quest.

I am doing the DMC one but I haven't played the game before so finding them is easy. Other than finding them in game I think the only way to get them is one per day when you log in or getting voted in MP. Is there a way to wipe out your save? Then you could just play the game over.
Whilst DR4 isn't a good game, getting those 2 missions done is a breeze. Just jump in to someone's game and probs takes about 15 mins.

grmlin

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Just finished Plague Tale and it's as good as everyone already stated. It looks and sounds great and the gameplay has that TLOU stealth vibe. The only minor annoyances were the final boss and the archers. I saw a lot of Amicia Died screens 😅
I get why they added the boss fights, but I would have loved to see more puzzle based fights. I thought it didn't fit the game too well.

But, these were only tiny parts of the game so I didn't care too much. Great game all in all.

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
for the DMCV quest just log in, get the daily orb, get out of the game, delete your save and get in again (when it tries to sync saves just stop it)

sadly no work around for the Dead Rising one but i got two missions quite quickly. guess it was all other people wanting them sweet rewards too. just go for the gold objectives and ignore everything else

Adryuu

Master of the Wind
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah the Dead Rising 4 quest was quick. I didn't think of erasing the DMCV save, but anyway I've been playing a bit and it's been good (I had already played on the S with my old tv and now I'm playing on the X on UHD-HDR so I have no complaints). I'm just missing a gold orb now, which I'll get today with log in, so in the end it's been good. Yesterday I only had to log in and got 3 so I didn't even have to play. Maybe I'll even play the next stage but totally stop before the game gets fucking ugly in regards to environments, which it does, quite soon. The game is still fun playing with all your unlocked abilities from the start, btw.

Shame about DR4 not being fun at all. I was told 3 was better but I guess I won't try it anytime soon.

wartime

Oct 27, 2017
Washington DC
for the DMCV quest just log in, get the daily orb, get out of the game, delete your save and get in again (when it tries to sync saves just stop it)

sadly no work around for the Dead Rising one but i got two missions quite quickly. guess it was all other people wanting them sweet rewards too. just go for the gold objectives and ignore everything else

Thanks for the DMCV tip!

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
Yeah the Dead Rising 4 quest was quick. I didn't think of erasing the DMCV save, but anyway I've been playing a bit and it's been good (I had already played on the S with my old tv and now I'm playing on the X on UHD-HDR so I have no complaints). I'm just missing a gold orb now, which I'll get today with log in, so in the end it's been good. Yesterday I only had to log in and got 3 so I didn't even have to play. Maybe I'll even play the next stage but totally stop before the game gets fucking ugly in regards to environments, which it does, quite soon. The game is still fun playing with all your unlocked abilities from the start, btw.

Shame about DR4 not being fun at all. I was told 3 was better but I guess I won't try it anytime soon.
weirdly enough it was kinda fun playing mp with other people trying to finish it to get the quest done. they werent jerks, they tried to get the objective too which was surprisingly refreshing even in a shit game like DR4. if gamepass can have this effect i welcome it

Jyrii

Oct 27, 2017
Helsinki, Finland
I was ready to drop it after chapter 1, but I am glad I stuck with it. That tutorial chapter was pretty bad. Currently at chapter 6.

Oct 30, 2017
So I forgot just how bad the camera is in NG2. It actively works against the player constantly.

I also realized how spoiled I've become with lock-on. Thanks, Fromsoft

Status
Not open for further replies.