• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuhgeddit

#TeamThierry
Oct 27, 2017
So what's everyone's favorite game of september? need something to play. Might actually download snake pass. Sometimes I wish I didn't play QB so I can play it fresh.

OneBadMutha

Nov 2, 2017
So what's everyone's favorite game of september? need something to play. Might actually download snake pass. Sometimes I wish I didn't play QB so I can play it fresh.

Mine was Skyforce. Hard to know whether to recommend it because it's such a niche game. Haven't played a top down shooting flying game since the 16 bit era but gave it a try thanks to Game Pass and loved it. Have burned so many hours in that damned grindy ass game.

Fuhgeddit

#TeamThierry
Oct 27, 2017

Godzilla24

Nov 12, 2017
I just like the sheer variety of exclusive games available. Just in the last week I played an RTS, zombie management sim, cute platformer, shared open world game.

dorikyasu

Oct 27, 2017
Ann Arbor, MI

Teggy

Oct 25, 2017
So I noticed that when playing the Forza Horizon demo the sales links go to full priced pages. Has a game that has a season pass or deluxe version appeared on game pass yet? Will they add add-on bundles after release with the VIP content?

phant0m

Oct 29, 2017
So I noticed that when playing the Forza Horizon demo the sales links go to full priced pages. Has a game that has a season pass or deluxe version appeared on game pass yet? Will they add add-on bundles after release with the VIP content?

I sure hope I can buy deluxe/VIP as an add-on

TheZynster

Oct 26, 2017

Hoping in the future gamepass goes the way of EA Access where the highest tiered version is free.

I want to play horizon 4 early......but I'm not dropping $100 for it, especially with all the games around the corner

SuikerBrood

Jan 21, 2018

No, you'll need to buy the ultimate edition. You can buy DLC and other add-ons with a GamePass game and use them.

OP
OP
Gowans

Gowans

Oct 27, 2017
North East, UK
Sorry if I've missed this but has anyone seen what games if any are being pulled this month.

And what the deal is with the gamepass to ultimate edition expansion/car pass upgrade for Forza Horion 4?

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
Sorry if I've missed this but has anyone seen what games if any are being pulled this month.

And what the deal is with the gamepass to ultimate edition expansion/car pass upgrade for Forza Horion 4?

maldita castilla and two other more
they say it on the console gamepass tab but i forgot now. nothing too major iirc despite maldita castilla being fun

edit: maldita castilla, bug butcher, tower of guns and saints row gat out of hell (that i didnt even knew it was part of gamepass, huh)

UraMallas

Nov 1, 2017
United States
Where the hell do I find the Gamepass goals? I've searched all over and googled it a bunch and can't figure it out. I know they are MCC related this month but I can't seem to find them to check what exactly they are and how far I am.

Kittenz

Oct 28, 2017
Minneapolis
So, I have to get the 50 gamerscore in MCC or just wherever?

Also, where did you find this?
All three quests are in the MCC. When I pulled it up it was in the very first Games Pass tile - had a nice big pic of the Chief. I'm in preview ring though so mileage may vary. For whatever reason there's two Games Pass locations - - the actual tab, and the link that leads you to the store version. It was in the store version one. I think they're still sorting out how to push all the info between the new tab and the store and the app.

Starlatine

Oct 28, 2017
it would indeed since despite wanting several times i never actually bought it

Raide

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Nice addition but I have no interest in playing it. Hopefully something more than just that.

IamAwake

Oct 27, 2017
Just finished Sunset Overdrive. Was a pretty fun game, looking forward to seeing what new titles are added in October. (Is there an Xbox Era Discord?)

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I have Wolfy in my backlog (played an hour or two of it, been meaning to continue it) but I'm a lazy asshole and the game is on disc. Having it digital should improve my chances of finally finishing it :P

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think it'll be the first one, but it could even be both actually. It's obviously just a tease so it could be anything.

Sep 14, 2018
I still have that 2 week free trial for new users but I haven't used it because I look at the games and I'm just not interested in anything except for Recore, I heard it came out with a bunch of problems and then the DE came out and fixed some pacing issues or something? Can anyone recommend it?

m23

Oct 25, 2017
Wolfenstein 1 was a much better game imo, that is the one worth playing if you have the option.

Certinfy

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I think I'm gonna cancel my sub after it finishes and just buy Forza Horizon 4 outright. Service is good but there just isn't a single game besides FH4 I want. I'll wait until the October announcements though.

Starlatine

Oct 28, 2017
I still have that 2 week free trial for new users but I haven't used it because I look at the games and I'm just not interested in anything except for Recore, I heard it came out with a bunch of problems and then the DE came out and fixed some pacing issues or something? Can anyone recommend it?

I can
Play it

Tetrinski

Banned
May 17, 2018
It is a fun, charming little game. ReCore itself has a free trial, so you can try it without using your two weeks code.

Tetrinski

Banned
May 17, 2018
I've been having a lot of fun with Aven Colony. After Cities Skylines I was hesitant, but the controls are much better adapted to console here. If you like that kind of game, you should give it a try!

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017

Was OnRush a September addition? I can't remember. Regardless - that. OnRush is wonderful and I wouldn't have given it much time if it wasn't for Game Pass. I play it almost every day now.

Status
Not open for further replies.