• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
dream big? alright

youngblood releasing on gamepass. one year early edition

Starlatine

Oct 28, 2017
regarding ESO its kinda hard to justify leaving 100gb on your HD occupied unless you play it religiously

i tried it back in the first free weekend days (it took me almost the entire weekend to download it though). it looked fun, but not "i see myself playing this a lot" fun. sometimes i think about giving it another shot, but then....100gb. yeah. maybe not.

FelipeMGM

#Skate4
Oct 25, 2017
Been playing through Halo and Halo 2 this month after not touching those games in more than 10 years. Super impressive stuff, they are still really good. And the anniversary work done on them is amazing

Nice! I played New Order but never finished it, this will be a good excuse to come back to it

Bear

Oct 25, 2017
Either Wolfenstein game would be an awesome add. Both are amazing games (the second even more so).

I'm just psyched for Forza Horizon 4. So incredibly psyched. Love those games.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm just psyched for Forza Horizon 4. So incredibly psyched. Love those games.

Same, as far as I'm concerned there could be no other games in October and I'd be happy either way. Forza Horizon 4 will be the first true HUGE game that I would have bought at 70 Euros without blinking on day one if it weren't on Game Pass but where the service is in fact saving me plenty of money. Halo Infinite will probably be the next, while other stuff like Battletoads or Crackdown 3 are in the "wait and see" category for me, assuming they both land on day one onto the service (Crackdown 3 is confirmed, Battletoads who knows).

Bear

Oct 25, 2017
See I felt incredibly let down by the second game, what did you prefer in 2 over 1/the old blood?
I think the absurd moments in the story just elevated it above 1 (haven't played Old Blood yet, though I own it). The gameplay aspects of 2 aren't fantastic (didn't love the shooting), but the story and those moments made up for it in my opinion.

Oct 25, 2017
The first Wolfenstein has some measure of heart that I really loved that I felt the second was lacking. I enjoyed the second one and it GOES PLACES, wild places, and I love it for that. But there's something missing from it that was present in 1. And my goodness, that soundtrack. Wolf1's soundtrack is unreal. So good.

Wolfenstein 2's soundtrack, on the other hand...
:garbage

Thanks a lot, ending

pswii60

Oct 27, 2017
The Milky Way
The first Wolfenstein has some measure of heart that I really loved that I felt the second was lacking. I enjoyed the second one and it GOES PLACES, wild places, and I love it for that. But there's something missing from it that was present in 1. And my goodness, that soundtrack. Wolf1's soundtrack is unreal. So good.

Wolfenstein 2's soundtrack, on the other hand...
:garbage

Thanks a lot, ending
This post, I agree with it all. Wolf 2 was a massive disappointment compared to Wolf 1.

Papercuts

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I hope it's the first Wolf. I was really let down by 2 and would be down for a replay.

Icemonk191

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wolfenstein 2 biggest problem for me was tonal inconsistency. Far too many times they would be scenes that would be serious and dramatic only to be undercut by lame attempts at humor.

Maneil99

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
we had some indies launching on gamepass already. banking on another one
I know I just don't see many indie games next month. I can see Brawlhalla in November though. I think Wildlands will come before end of the year, maybe not next month. It's had a free trial and multiple free weekends and deep sales. This last sale and free weekend was prob the last attempt at milking it for the year.

Shadow of Mordor also makes a lot of sense

Mórríoghain

Nov 2, 2017
Goddamit, Xbox just raised their prices for GP and Live from 30 liras (5 dollars) to 60 liras (10 dollars) in Turkish Store.

Shiiiit.

Mórríoghain

Nov 2, 2017
Turkish dollar in freefall plus everyone using VPNS to buy games from the store.
I got Metro Exodus + Black Ops 4 Deluxe + Override + RE2 + Shadow of Tomb Raider for like $135 total

Surprised it didn't happen earlier. Many European prices have been adjusted to match $10 before.

oh shit indeed, hope they dont raise the prices in brazil as well or i'm jumping out

I was expecting a rise for sure. Still, the prices for the actual games are still great. I've already preordered Black Ops IV for 37$, Horizon 4 for 35$, and Darksiders 3 for 22$ but I guess I won't be renewing my Live and GP memberships anymore.

Well, at least until Crackdown 3.

TheFireman

Banned
Dec 22, 2017
I tried so hard at times to like it. I want STEEP to come to game pass, honestly.

It's a very 'eh' game. There's a side of it that wants to be SSX, and a side of it that wants to be a chill relaxing game. Both are ruined by the menus being really bad and confusing, the open world design not being that great (a lot of things look really similar, and you always have to fast travel because it's not fun to go up hill in a skiing game), the trick system paling in comparison, and your character constantly seemingly like he's gonna get injured and the screen always getting gray because of it (which really kills the relaxation element).

That being said, the world is beautiful and there's a lot of fun to be had. It just feels like it missed a lot of potential.

ParityBit

Oct 25, 2017
What is the name of the asiest way to see the game pass games for a PC? I just want to see a list and I can't really get it to work with the windows store interface.

Fuhgeddit

#TeamThierry
Oct 27, 2017
It's a very 'eh' game. There's a side of it that wants to be SSX, and a side of it that wants to be a chill relaxing game. Both are ruined by the menus being really bad and confusing, the open world design not being that great (a lot of things look really similar, and you always have to fast travel because it's not fun to go up hill in a skiing game), the trick system paling in comparison, and your character constantly seemingly like he's gonna get injured and the screen always getting gray because of it (which really kills the relaxation element).

That being said, the world is beautiful and there's a lot of fun to be had. It just feels like it missed a lot of potential.

I tried it once throuhg free trial for gamefly but it was very brief. Yeah, I kind of agree that the menus are pretty shit.

jelmerjt

Oct 27, 2017
The Netherlands
October Game Pass Titles Revealed:

Forza Horizon 4
Wolfenstein: The New Order
Metro 2033 Redux
Westerado: Double Barreled
LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures
Shantae: Half-Genie Hero
Split/Second

Starlatine

Oct 28, 2017
October Game Pass Titles Revealed:

Forza Horizon 4
Wolfenstein: The New Order
Metro 2033 Redux
Westerado: Double Barreled
LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures
Shantae: Half-Genie Hero

titles for Oct 1st*

The way they made the distintion makes me believe one or two games can be added during the month

Status
Not open for further replies.