• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 14649

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Westerado is a cracking little game. Played it on the PC and enjoyed it immensely. Perfect warm-up for Red Dead 2 (although nothing like it in terms of gameplay)

SuikerBrood

Jan 21, 2018
OP, Robocraft Infinity is still marked as Play Anywhere. But I think the Windows 10 version of the game never released.

ParityBit

Oct 25, 2017
Ok I have a dumb question (big surprise). I wanted to grab Halo Wars for my PC. But everything had a reduced cost next to it for game pass. How do I get the version I get with GP? The Windows store is not very intuitive.

KomandaHeck

Oct 26, 2017
Thinking about using my GP trial to play through Gears 4 on PC and give Forza Horizon 4 a whirl. Do you need XBL Gold tied to your account to play multiplayer even on PC or is it free?

basic_text

Oct 27, 2017
Derby, UK
Westerado: Double Barreled is great!
An action based adventure game that probably has more adventure about it than most recent point and clicks! (I also like the fact that you can pull your weapon on anyone during a conversation and see where the conversation goes from there!)

Fuhgeddit

#TeamThierry
Oct 27, 2017
I am buying FH4 because I wanted the ultimate edition. Other than that, not crazy about the selections. I tried to like the Wolfenstein game wayt too much but I just didn't care for the non hit markers in the campaign. I felt like the games before it were better.

crazillo

Apr 5, 2018
Great month. Buuuut.... I just wish Wolfenstein in Germany would get a patch so it can be played the way it should after the gaming policies had started to change. There is no way with Game Pass to get the international version with German texts/audio, right? English is fine by me, but the German Game Pass again will only have the cut version, I guess...

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
Great month. Buuuut.... I just wish Wolfenstein in Germany would get a patch so it can be played the way it should after the gaming policies had started to change. There is no way with Game Pass to get the international version with German texts/audio, right? English audio is fine by me, but the German Game Pass again will only have the cut version.

Switch the country to US or whatever in the Xbox settings and download it from there.

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
don't forget to let it download entirely from the US live before changing back to your local one

i hate diablo III installing in portuguese and having no option to change language just because they see my system location. i'm assuming the censored/uncensored versions of wolfie would work the same way, but i might be mistaken

Arthois

Oct 27, 2017
Ok I have a dumb question (big surprise). I wanted to grab Halo Wars for my PC. But everything had a reduced cost next to it for game pass. How do I get the version I get with GP? The Windows store is not very intuitive.

Go to the store page using a browser, after log in. Select Install on my devices.

ParityBit

Oct 25, 2017
So I went to the website and tried to "Install on my device" using this method. The problem is I only see my Xbox and not my PC. Is this correct or is there someway to have it so it sees my PC also?

Fuhgeddit

#TeamThierry
Oct 27, 2017
This wohle time i thought wolfenstein2 was the one on game pass. I already played the 1st one so pass on that too.

SuikerBrood

Jan 21, 2018
Well I Was trying Halo Wars or Halo wars 2. Either seemed to work. Actually 2 said It had to pay but I got a discount from Game Pass

I've just played Halo Wars 2 with Gamepass, at no extra cost. So I'm 100% sure you can play that one.

Halo Wars should be available.. just don't have a pc here to check right now.

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
So have they figured out a way to let Gamepass people pre-load new titles aka Forza Horizon 4?

Vert boil

Oct 27, 2017
blackpool, england
*shrug* Halo sucks. :)

-----
I'm disappointed by Shantae: Half Genie Hero so far, mostly because I went in blind expecting a purer metroidvania style game like Shantae and the Pirate Curse. So far Half Genie is more heavily influenced by the modern Rayman games. Shame the fun of the Rayman games wasn't copied as well, instead they just give you a bloody nose (I suck at harder platformers so I'm crabby).

The boss I'm on now is partially klonoa inspired so that's a beginning of a plus.

oracledragon

Oct 27, 2017
So have they figured out a way to let Gamepass people pre-load new titles aka Forza Horizon 4?

Not sure, I was excited because the Xbox Gamepass app just sent me a message a few minutes ago that FH4 was now availiable on Gamepass. But when I tried to download it (I cant turn on my Xbox now). It said the game couldn't be added to my queue.

XVerdena

Oct 28, 2017
Narration in Wolfenstein is so good

PS didn't know there was an xbox game pass app on mobile, nice!

Last edited:

Goldenroad

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
I'm gonna get some On Rush action in tonight since it will likely die off completely on Tuesday. Anyone wanna join? GT: Goldenroad

Falus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If you care about the story, play 1 first. Both are great games.

How'd you do this?
I connected a NZ vpn on my phone (I use express vpn). It says own the game via Game-Pass. I put download. Didn't work for this. Disconnected the vpn and then it was ok after

I see as well the whole add on bundle from the ultimate edition for 80nz$. Which is 45-50 bucks. Can't buy this I'll buy tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.