• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthois

Oct 27, 2017
The Xbox gamepass app is telling me to allow remote installation under settings of my home Xbox but that is not option that I can find anywhere. Anyone else also lacking the option?

shaneo632

Weekend Planner
Oct 29, 2017
Wrexham, Wales
Microsoft allowed me to use a 1-month trial for Game Pass even though I signed up for a trial to play Sea of Thieves and then cancelled it. Surely this is a mistake?

Deleted member 274

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm trying to take on the 1 year game pass offer but I can't even find where the fuck I'm supposed to sign up for it

All I see is the 1 month sub button

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
For those wanting to get the most out of Forza and its future updates, the add-ons bundle we talked about in the past is also live. 45 Euros in Europe if you have Game Pass (50 otherwise). I was hoping lower but I think it'll be worth it considering the game is getting years worth of support.

fenners

Oct 27, 2017

Fuhgeddit

#TeamThierry
Oct 27, 2017
If it wasn't for forza, this month would be a bad month for me in terms of game pass. I played wolfenstein and I am not crazy about Metro (I tried it a few times). Well, I hope next month is going to be fantastic, I mean we are supposed to get Ashen eventually, right, RIGHT?

zedox

Oct 28, 2017
If it wasn't for forza, this month would be a bad month for me in terms of game pass. I played wolfenstein and I am not crazy about Metro (I tried it a few times). Well, I hope next month is going to be fantastic, I mean we are supposed to get Ashen eventually, right, RIGHT?
Yea, I think Ashen will be an "available now" for GamePass during XO18 or maybe the December game.

Windu

Oct 25, 2017
the western game is pretty fun.

Also, lucky for me I haven't played Wolfenstein. Game Pass is a pretty good deal when you are patient lol.

Haven't played the other smaller games this month yet.

Fuhgeddit

#TeamThierry
Oct 27, 2017
the western game is pretty fun.

Also, lucky for me I haven't played Wolfenstein. Game Pass is a pretty good deal when you are patient lol.

Haven't played the other smaller games this month yet.

I looked at that western game, not sure if I'd be into that. Yeah, it's a good thing to be patient for sure.

RedStep

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I looked at that western game, not sure if I'd be into that. Yeah, it's a good thing to be patient for sure.

Westerado is really interesting. It's like Way of the Samurai as an Atari game*, I highly recommend it.

*in that simple choices change the entire outcome of the game and can lead to long stories or short resolutions, each considered "valid".

Arthois

Oct 27, 2017
Do you plan on keeping GP forever? If not, wait for a sale of the Ultimate Pack around Christmas.

Fuhgeddit

#TeamThierry
Oct 27, 2017
As much as I love the digital space of game pass, I sometimes wonder if I should just grab gamefly 2 games at a time service for $22/month especially considering I have multiple consoles and would love to rent out some Switch and PS4 exclusives.

Does anyone supplement gamefly with game pass by the way? I'd sub to both but unfortunately time is severely limited.

Nabbit

Oct 25, 2017
Is there any way to have an estimated idea of when some Game Pass games are likely to expire (besides what's already been announced)? I'm trying to decide which game to play next and there are several I'm interested in but don't want to miss out on one that would be expected to leave the service.

B1ggRandall

Oct 27, 2017
You telling me Game Pass allows you to play new releases day one!

PylB.gif

Last edited:

Windu

Oct 25, 2017
Is there any way to have an estimated idea of when some Game Pass games are likely to expire (besides what's already been announced)? I'm trying to decide which game to play next and there are several I'm interested in but don't want to miss out on one that would be expected to leave the service.
Games will be on the service at least 3 months and first party games are more likely to stay. Other than that, no one knows.

dorikyasu

Oct 27, 2017
Ann Arbor, MI
There is no definitive way to tell, but lot of GP games have been taken out after 1 year of being on service. So going by that, I'd guess the following would have greater chances at expiring within next couple of month or so.

Costume Quest 2
Halo Wars: Definitive Edition
Mega Man 9
Ninja Gaiden Black
Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
Resident Evil
Sky Force Anniversary
State of Decay
Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition
World of Van Helsing: Deathtrap

Again, this is purely a guess as there are bunch of other games that have been remaining on GP way after 1 year period.

Nabbit

Oct 25, 2017
Thank you both Windu and dorikyasu for the info!

I guess I don't need to worry about MM9 going away since it is included in the Legacy Collection Part 2.

These are the games I'm interested in, so let me see when they were added...

Looks like Hue was added a little over a year ago, so I may want to prioritize that one. And it appears MMLC has been on there for a long time.

Rime, Human Fall Flat, Unmechanical, MMLC2 and Abzu will seemingly be good for a while. Can't find out any info on when JumpJet Rex or Spelunky were added so I presume those will be on for the foreseeable future, too. If any of the games I mentioned are considered especially can't miss, I'd be glad to know it. :)

I'm hoping games I'm waiting to play on sale, like Bastion or Broken Age, will come to the service sometime also.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
There is no definitive way to tell, but lot of GP games have been taken out after 1 year of being on service. So going by that, I'd guess the following would have greater chances at expiring within next couple of month or so.

Costume Quest 2
Mega Man 9
Ninja Gaiden Black
Resident Evil
Sky Force Anniversary
State of Decay

Again, this is purely a guess as there are bunch of other games that have been remaining on GP way after 1 year period.

There is zero chance to see MS IP being removed from game pass

Oct 28, 2017
I got a message from Xbox the other day saying I completed the Game Pass Quest (whatever that was) and have been rewarded with a Sparrowhawk Pack DLC for Rise of the Tomb Raider. I already own the season pass so if anyone wants the code just give us a shout.

Chris.

Oct 27, 2017
I got a message from Xbox the other day saying I completed the Game Pass Quest (whatever that was) and have been rewarded with a Sparrowhawk Pack DLC for Rise of the Tomb Raider. I already own the season pass so if anyone wants the code just give us a shout.
I'll take it if you don't mind mate. Don't have any of the ROTR DLC

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017

Costume Quest 2
Mega Man 9
Ninja Gaiden Black
Resident Evil
Sky Force Anniversary
State of Decay

halo wars and sod have no chance of leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.