• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ghibli99

Oct 27, 2017
There's no way I would have ever bought the FH4 Ultimate Edition, but since I already had the GP sub, $45 for all the extra content was an easy choice. I've already gotten my money's worth and then some with the sub, so the feeling like I got a $100 package for 55% off on launch day is great. A very smart way for Microsoft to go about it.

Fuhgeddit

#TeamThierry
Oct 27, 2017
Do you guys like ever check deals out in deals with gold and wonder "this is the type of game I want on game pass". I'm like still waiting for games like Thumper, Ben 10, Mudrunner, micromachines, Infinite minigolf to come on game pass.

Maneil99

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
There's no way I would have ever bought the FH4 Ultimate Edition, but since I already had the GP sub, $45 for all the extra content was an easy choice. I've already gotten my money's worth and then some with the sub, so the feeling like I got a $100 package for 55% off on launch day is great. A very smart way for Microsoft to go about it.
Yup. 45$ for all the cars, bonuses and expansions is a great deal

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

45$ is close to what I would have spent if I bought the expansion packs alone, too, so it's a lovely deal overall.

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
wait was this known before?

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/10/12/next-week-on-xbox-new-games-for-october-16-19/

Sinner: Sacrifice for Redemption
October 18, 2018
Xbox Game Pass - Face eight terrifying bosses in this boss battler ARPG, the first seven of which are based on one of the deadly sins that can be fought in any order. You must choose aspects of your character to weaken (stats, equipment, abilities) before facing each boss, where each one will be tougher than the last as you wage war against sin itself in this thrilling and challenging experience. Unlocks for Xbox Game Pass members as well on October 18.

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/10/12/next-week-on-xbox-new-games-for-october-16-19/

October 18, 2018
Xbox Game Pass - Face eight terrifying bosses in this boss battler ARPG, the first seven of which are based on one of the deadly sins that can be fought in any order. You must choose aspects of your character to weaken (stats, equipment, abilities) before facing each boss, where each one will be tougher than the last as you wage war against sin itself in this thrilling and challenging experience. Unlocks for Xbox Game Pass members as well on October 18.

Never heard of it but sounds interesting. Diablo meets Shadow of the Colossus meets Se7en. Or something.

Also lol at the low rent Splatoon clone.

OneBadMutha

Nov 2, 2017

October 18, 2018

No. Anyone know anything about this game? Interesting shadow drop.

XVerdena

Oct 28, 2017

October 18, 2018
Seems a soulslike, will try.

Fuhgeddit

#TeamThierry
Oct 27, 2017
I've been thinking about signing up for PS Now and Game pass. I think both offerings are pretty good for gaming. I already sign up for Game pass though

crazillo

Apr 5, 2018
Anyone else finding themselves rather playing backlog games than those on Game Pass? Or is it the other way around for you guys, given the great games that have come onto the service? Obviously, some Game Pass games might have ben in your backlog anyways :D

XVerdena

Oct 28, 2017
Anyone else finding themselves rather playing backlog games than those on Game Pass? Or is it the other way around for you guys, given the great games that have come onto the service? Obviously, some Game Pass games might have ben in your backlog anyways :D
I do a mix of both, been playing Forza 4 and Wolfenstein, then I'll play MGS3 BC and RDR2, and then I will probably play the new Shantae game on GP, plus maybe some November games. There's a lot to play lol

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017

My backlog is my backlog for a reason. The games there are waiting for a long time and i dont see myself playing them any sooner

On the other hand i always make some time to play the new additions in gamepass, even if just for a few minutes

Judge

Vault-Tec Seal of Approval
Oct 25, 2017
Damn had no idea Sinner was launching on Game Pass. Weird that they never mentioned it before. Excited to check it out

OneBadMutha

Nov 2, 2017

Mix for me. I'm certainly getting more than my money's worth from Game Pass. In a way, it's helped me approach my backlog more. The idea of exploring games and giving everything a fair shot has encouraged me to do the same thing with my backlog. Last week I discovered that Xcom is one of my favorite games of this gen which is a game I owned and hadn't played.

Experimenting with games I would've never purchased has me looking at games differently in general.

Garegga

Oct 29, 2017
Germany
4 games leaving Game Pass at the End of October:
Resident Evil
Sky Force Anniversary
World of Van Helsing: Deathtrap
Mega Man 9

Nov 18, 2017

I was thinking about it, but if you game share on xbox you dont get the the DLC cars for free in game, you have to pay 300,000 for each car.

I regretted buying the horizon 2 car pass for this exact reason, horizon 3 didnt do that so im pretty dissapointed to see that return in 4.

OH and to anyone else also thinking about it, if you give it another month the upgrade option will receive another 10% off thanks to game pass, this is true of all Game Pass DLC! 10% off when it first enters the service/the DLC launches & then 20% once its been on the service for 2 months.

kiguel182

Oct 31, 2017
I'm having issues with GamePass. It says I'm not subbed but I payed them the 7th and everything was working fine until a couple days ago. Haven't played Forza and it sucks.

Not looking forward to have to talk to Microsoft to see if I can get this sorted out.

Zaubrer

Oct 16, 2018
Resident Evil
Sky Force Anniversary
Mega Man 9
Ffs I am currently playing Skyforce Anniversary with my so.

I really would love to have Sudden Strike on board of game pass... and spintires. Both games i am not ready to commit buying, but would love to try for some time.

m23

Oct 25, 2017
Ffs I am currently playing Skyforce Anniversary with my so.

I really would love to have Sudden Strike on board of game pass... and spintires. Both games i am not ready to commit buying, but would love to try for some time.

Sky Force Reloaded is also on Gamepass, not sure what the difference is but maybe you can jump into that. I've poured hours into it.

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Resident Evil
Sky Force Anniversary
Mega Man 9

Is that only the standalone MM9 version? The Legacy Collection 2 will stay for now right? I'm going through the series but at such a slow pace :/

And i need to get on Resi before it's gone.

Nabbit

Oct 25, 2017

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
actually pretty bummed about resident evil. I know its been there for a long time, but its one of those games I kept putting off and off. Wont have time now due to RDR and fallout beta

jesu

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Resident Evil
Sky Force Anniversary
Mega Man 9

I noticed all those games were all added in November last year.

Hopefully that means it will be easy to work out what will be leaving at the end of November.

SCB360

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
So anyone wanting to try out Sinner; sacrifice for Redemption

Its a Souls Like Boss Rush (similar to Furi) but it has some framerate issues, very interesting game, but still needs a little work

Status
Not open for further replies.