• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrellie

Oct 29, 2017
Never played Just Cause games before even though I own 2 & 3. Just started JC4 today, and it seems awesome how you just grapple and fly everywhere. I thought this game was bad, but is it bad in comparison to the others? Because this looks like a lot of fun so far.

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
Seeing as how Rare Replay isn't on Game Pass yet, thought i'd give you all a heads up that it's $7 over on CD Keys

Masked Devil

Oct 27, 2017
Quick question. Forgive me if this has been asked before, but I can't find a real answer. Can you screenshot/share photos of 360 games? Using Gamepass or otherwise?

MYeager

Oct 30, 2017
Never played Just Cause games before even though I own 2 & 3. Just started JC4 today, and it seems awesome how you just grapple and fly everywhere. I thought this game was bad, but is it bad in comparison to the others? Because this looks like a lot of fun so far.

I never played JC4 pre-patch but post patch it's a much better game than 3. 2 is still great because it's very self aware of how goofy it is and let's you tackle missions with a lot of freedom of how you approach them, but things like the wing suit and different tether types are added in later games. If you do go back to 3 I recommend just getting the jetpack DLC and getting the jet pack right away and pretend it's an Iron Man game.

jorgejjvr

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
The rest mode feature does not work for 360 games right? I notice I have to start the gears of War game all over again every time

cyrribrae

Chicken Chaser
Jan 21, 2019
There are 4 games leaving Game Pass at the end of March
http://thisgengaming.com/2019/03/16/these-four-games-are-leaving-xbox-game-pass-at-the-end-of-march/
  • Late Shift (Xbox One)
  • Portal Knights (Xbox One)
  • Sacred Citadel (Xbox 360)
  • Kingdom New Lands (Xbox One)
Dang. Want to try Late Shift, but no time for gaming. I've really wanted to do a TLTTP (TOO Late to the Party) blog, wherein I play and review every game that is leaving the game pass service every month. But haven't had enough time to make it happen.

Last edited:

oracledragon

Oct 27, 2017
Hmm didn't expect Portal Knights to go, maybe because Minecraft is coming they don't need another "builder"? I better get around to finishing it, it's not half bad, I am almost to the final boss.

Montresor

Oct 27, 2017
I'm pretty ill right now and need something chill that I can play in bed without much reading or need for good sight. Any recommendations?

If you're into narrative adventure/puzzle games and you don't want anything that has combat, my recommendations are:

Abzu
Hue
Late Shift
Life Is Strange series
Oxenfree
The Gardens Between

Late Shift might be the best choice. It's basically a live action interactive movie.

cyrribrae

Chicken Chaser
Jan 21, 2019
I would personally get a bit frustrated with super lucky tales controls. Not on game pass, but Donut County. On game pass, maybe try Shantae.. I've not played Abzu, but it seems pretty chill

Wrellie

Oct 29, 2017
I would personally get a bit frustrated with super lucky tales controls. Not on game pass, but Donut County. On game pass, maybe try Shantae.. I've not played Abzu, but it seems pretty chill

I agree about the controls. Was really looking forward to it and didn't even make it through the first level. So the good news is, you will immediately know if the controls/camera are for you or not.

grmlin

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
How did I not know about Headlanders? What a nice game. Game Pass really manages to make me play so many titles I would have never touched otherwise, fantastic!

JimD

Aug 17, 2018
Heads up: The 3 month Game Pass subscription is no longer available in the US via Microsoft Rewards (the one that was 17,000 points). You can only get one month at 6,800 points.

I can't believe I was literally 400 points away and just got lazy over the weekend. Really disappointing.

Windu

Oct 25, 2017
Heads up: The 3 month Game Pass subscription is no longer available in the US via Microsoft Rewards (the one that was 17,000 points). You can only get one month at 6,800 points.
lame. shit got too popular and now no one gets to have fun. first they took away 12 months and now 3.

Feb 15, 2018

I can't believe I was literally 400 points away and just got lazy over the weekend. Really disappointing.

Disappointing if that's the same in the UK. I was up to 1250 points.

dreamcast

Oct 27, 2017

Say it ain't so! At least I can one 3 month reward out of it. :(

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017

I think sometimes Microsoft Rewards just runs out of codes they can give out. It happened before for... something. I think it was the Xbox gift card codes, but they were out of those for a while and they came back after not too long a wait.

Yall calm down. This happens when they are about to put something in to Hotdeals which updates today.

I'd be willing to bet it comes back later today/tomorrow with like a 20% discount.

They just finished a run on Xbox Credit so this makes sense
I'm just going to choose to believe you quoted me by accident...

Last edited:

Tebunker

Oct 25, 2017

lame. shit got too popular and now no one gets to have fun. first they took away 12 months and now 3.
Disappointing if that's the same in the UK. I was up to 1250 points.
Say it ain't so! At least I can one 3 month reward out of it. :(
I think sometimes Microsoft Rewards just runs out of codes they can give out. It happened before for... something. I think it was the Xbox gift card codes, but they were out of those for a while and they came back after not too long a wait.

Yall calm down. This happens when they are about to put something in to Hotdeals which updates today.

I'd be willing to bet it comes back later today/tomorrow with like a 20% discount.

dreamcast

Oct 27, 2017

OK. Now say that ain't so. lol. I decided to cash in on another month. I'm paid up until June.

Status
Not open for further replies.