• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phonzo

Oct 26, 2017
Yall calm down. This happens when they are about to put something in to Hotdeals which updates today.

I'd be willing to bet it comes back later today/tomorrow with like a 20% discount.

They just finished a run on Xbox Credit so this makes sense
Holy shit you are right.

13500points for 3month Gamepass. Im only at 10k right now. Hope i hit it before it runs out.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
Same, they didn't even X enhance it so there's really no value in it for me considering the free Pro version.

I'm sure most will like the addition though.

also this. Much like Humble Monthly, I try not to judge it on what I own or dont own, gotta think of the greater picture.

And Mankind Divided WOULD be a big / nice addition overall.

Endymion

Oct 27, 2017
Holy shit you are right.

13500points for 3month Gamepass. Im only at 10k right now. Hope i hit it before it runs out.
Thanks for the heads up! I pretty much do Bing Rewards specifically for Game Pass but was holding out for a deal, haha. Was going to get the Xbox gift cards when they were discounted but they ran out. :(
It says expires on 4/15. Do some math. I'll hit it though.
The discounted cards can still run out before that date, though. Hoping I can get enough points to score a second three months before then!

DarthSontin

Oct 25, 2017
Pennsylvania
Grabbed one of those discounted 3 month GamePass rewards from Bing. Hopefully I can get back to 13,500 before they run out.

I guess we already know one April game- Life is Strange 2 Episode 2 on the 24th.

Darkmaigle

Oct 25, 2017
I wish gamepass gave me the option to combine my gamepass and ea access subs. It would be cool to see it take on a Hulu like existence where you can tack on other services and access all content under the same banner.

cyrribrae

Chicken Chaser
Jan 21, 2019
I wish gamepass gave me the option to combine my gamepass and ea access subs. It would be cool to see it take on a Hulu like existence where you can tack on other services and access all content under the same banner.
If it keeps killing on the space, that might just happen. For better or worse, you might see premium modules. Pay for EA Access for exclusive access to EA vault and member perks like DLC and early access to games as part of game pass! The end game is part for EA access and carry out between your competing cloud streaming providers - pay once for EA Access, get it on your Xbox console, your phone, your Chrome browser, your twitch channel, and everywhere! And/or all the publishers create their own modules.

Nov 1, 2017
Probably Deus Ex : Mankind Divided?

DE:MD would be a great get, not for me personally cause i picked up the game + all the DLC for about a tenner a while back and have played through it already but nevertheless another big quality game to add to the ever growing list. Plus it makes sense what with Square Enix seemingly being a big supporter of the GP with all their recent titles. Really hoping Shadow of the Tomb Raider stays in GP long enough that they finish releasing all the DLC for it cause i picked the season pass up cheap but obviously dont own the game itself.

Raide

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Only interested in Deus Ex:MD if they have good 1X support. Nearly got it a few times but bit 1X update is poor.

impact

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Tampa
Only interested in Deus Ex:MD if they have good 1X support. Nearly got it a few times but bit 1X update is poor.
It has no X support at all from what I can see.

Sucks when that happens, because it means we are getting the worst possible version of a game. That damn base XB1 just can't cut it anymore.

Nov 1, 2017
Bleh, skipping it then.

X support or no it's a very good game and if you are remotely interested in the kind of setting or genre of this game for the cost of nothing (basically) it's absolutely worth playing. It's a weird metric to judge a game on anyway, plenty of titles technically do have X support and do the barest minimum with it.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
the tease is for one of two games coming this week btw, so even if its mankind divided and youre not interested, theres always the other one.

Teggy

Oct 25, 2017
JC4 has some sort of achievement issue if you use the default save slot and use rest mode. I've finished the game and have 1 achievement. I've tried a couple of the tricks for getting them to pop but no luck :P

ghoulie

Oct 28, 2017
They almost had me with the Vampyr sale this week, but we all knew it was coming to game pass sooner or later. Awesome group of games.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Game Pass is getting insane in terms of recent third parties too. Life Is Strange 2, Vampyr, F1 2018, Just Cause 4... it's like, wait a couple months and instead of spending 70 Euros it's on Game Pass. Amazing.

Aftermath

Oct 27, 2017
Oh i almost bought vanpyr in sale glad I waited

Since buying a xbox last October i have been spoiled with games hardly bought any 5 on disc and about 8 on digital the rest are gwg and gamepass wow, not bought anything much for my ps4 Since

Status
Not open for further replies.